The Genius of Brian Schottenheimer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Don't Panic guys...

Sam Bradford has been rebuilt, they had the technology, they had the capability to create the world's first bionic QB, Sam Bradford was that man, better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster.

and...

Sam Bradford initials SB...

also...

Super Bowl, initials SB...

also...

Sam gets his new socks from an alpaca farm run by an ex University of Phoenix graduate, that farm is based in Glendale, Arizona

it's written in the stars.....

**disclaimer: I may have made up the fact about Sam's socks. I am not a stalker. I have never been through his bins. Honest Judge....

Steve Austin was the First Bionic QB - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!!

Six-Million-Dollar-Man-six-million-dollar-man-659488_400_633.jpg

RustyRay

Rookie
over react much? He wondered in the direction of the play. The closest defensive player to Bradford was at least 10 yards away. This OP, IMO, was just one more attempt to draw attention to something where there was none. Nor needed to be. Obvious agenda based OP (take yet one more shot at Schottenheimer)

And by the OP reference, I am referring to the tweet that was copied.

Agreed, there is no chance Sam runs out there and hits anyone in a thud practice and I have serious doubts anyone on the Rams D would be dumb enough to go hit him. In a game all this kind of play is ever designed for the QB to do is get in the way not go hit someone like a FB leading into a hole on an iso run.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
SMH

Rams might be better off if I just called plays with my custom Madden playbook..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam is a football player. I'm sure he'd tell you himself that he has no issues being asked to do it. Plus, QBs rarely block on plays like these. They usually just try to get in a defender's way. However, the Rams are hardly the only team to ever do this:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So is THIS what Schotty wants to see?

When shown the play, Sam's reaction was less pretty demonstrative:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Doing it in camp is probably the best time to try it. No one on in Rams camp is going to take a shot at Bradford. At worse they grab each other and laugh while Austin does his thing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doing it in camp is probably the best time to try it. No one on in Rams camp is going to take a shot at Bradford. At worse they grab each other and laugh while Austin does his thing.
But why do it in camp? If it is just a gag play to get the players to yuk it up together, that's fine but otherwise. if you have no plans of using it in real games, why do it at all?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
But why do it in camp? If it is just a gag play to get the players to yuk it up together, that's fine but otherwise. if you have no plans of using it in real games, why do it at all?
They ran it last year so you know it is in the playbook, will they ever have a situation to use it???????

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ran it with a QB recovering from an ACL? Just sayin'
Sounds more like a QB who has recovered from an ACL. Really no more dangerous than a bootleg or any other play in camp, he still hast he red jersey on. He still has the protection that will not be there going forward. I would like to see him playing this Friday at least for a series. He has to take a hit or two to be 100% ready for the season, might as well get it done.