The current 53 man roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I guess Fisher believes he is, but me, haven't seen enough, to be honest.

…..

Legend
All I got to say is Chase Reynolds better lead the league in ST tackles lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I like it. It leaves room for adjustments. We are obviously going the ground and pound/defensive powerhouse route.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Lots of moves left. Do not give up on getting certain players to the PS or back to the 53 roster. The poker game is open and will not be concluded for another day or two. Then we revisit everything after the 4 week suspension cycle.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
CoachO knew Roberson had made the roster YESTERDAY. And from what I have been told, they didn't make the final decision on Sam until right up to the deadline. They were fielding trade offers, mainly on Westbrooks, and a few on Sam but in the end, didn't get what they thought was good value.

They have a preliminary Practice Squad list already in place, they had that as early as yesterday. Obviously, it is a fluid list, and includes more than 10 names. Who ends up on it will depend on who clears waivers, and if any of these players get offers from other teams to join their PS.

Again, some interesting choices as to who they want to keep.

Also, as Fisher has come out and said, they will be "monitoring" the QB and LB situation, and are likely to add a veteran if it makes sense. So the roster thant gets turned in on Tuesday is likely to be different from what you see now.,

The reason they still have 5 TEs, is because the guy they wanted to keep is now not healthy enough for week one. And they were not going to offer him an injury settlement to release him. Read into that whatever you want to.

Last edited:

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
5 TEs, 5 LBs & 5 Rbs.... means that they want to deal and there is interest. Lot of fake moves going on now.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Calling CoachO.
Calling CoachO.

With what is left (temporarily) which of these guys will be starting on the coverage units?
Emergency!
Emergency!

The Vikings KR Patterson and PR Sherrels are coming to town.

Here's my thoughts on the Special Teams based on my notes from Training Camp and the Depth Charts:

Kickoff Team:
McDonald Joyner B. Cunningham Armstrong McLeod Zuerlein Bates C. Davis Harkey Reynolds McGee

Kickoff Return:

Alexander Armstrong Bates C. Davis
Bayer Reynolds
Harkey
Barnes Person
B. Cunningham
Givens

Punt Coverage:

McGee Armstrong Harkey McQuaide Sims Bates McLeod
B. Cunningham C. Davis
Reynolds
Hekker

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@CoachO,

I know I have said it already, but thanks - for everything. It's great to be a Rams fan, and you are one of the reasons why.

jjab360

Legend
Here's my thoughts on the Special Teams based on my notes from Training Camp and the Depth Charts:

Kickoff Team:
McDonald Joyner B. Cunningham Armstrong McLeod Zuerlein Bates C. Davis Harkey Reynolds McGee

Kickoff Return:

Alexander Armstrong Bates C. Davis
Bayer Reynolds
Harkey
Barnes Person
B. Cunningham
Givens

Punt Coverage:

McGee Armstrong Harkey McQuaide Sims Bates McLeod
B. Cunningham C. Davis
Reynolds
Hekker
Thanks CoachO, appreciate the insight.

For those who want to see the lineup the way he wrote it, you're going to have to quote his post because I think the forum autocorrected into a list.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Thanks CoachO, appreciate the insight.

For those who want to see the lineup the way he wrote it, you're going to have to quote his post because I think the forum autocorrected into a list.
I posted it in the positions they line up in, and it re formatted it. But the Punt Team is set up based on who the front line (gunners and interior line) on back to the punter. Kickoff team is front line on back to the KR. and how they are lined up.

Memphis Ram

Legend
The reason they still have 5 TEs, is because the guy they wanted to keep is now not healthy enough for week one. And they were not going to offer him an injury settlement to release him. Read into that whatever you want to.

Jim Thomas @jthom1 · 10h
. . .to keep him on active roster. Meaning the 4th TE job would go to Alex Bayer. And that would leave 3 roster moves for Rams to reach 53.

Jim Thomas @jthom1 · 10h
I'm told TE Justice Cunningham came out of the Dolphins game with a high ankle sprain. That would probably make it impossible for Rams. . .

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They were fielding trade offers, mainly on Westbrooks, and a few on Sam but in the end, didn't get what they thought was good value.

Can you explain this to me coacho? Confusing me a little. They didn't get good enough value for Sam so they let him go for nothing? I'm assuming a player coming back would be one that wouldn't make the team?? Cuz getting nothing instead of even a late pick doesn't make any sense. And it would have been good for Sam if we secured him a spot on another team.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Can you explain this to me coacho? Confusing me a little. They didn't get good enough value for Sam so they let him go for nothing? I'm assuming a player coming back would be one that wouldn't make the team?? Cuz getting nothing instead of even a late pick doesn't make any sense. And it would have been good for Sam if we secured him a spot on another team.
My impression was they had a few inquires, but teams were more interested in finding what the Rams were looking for. At that point they hadn't made the final decision to cut him. As I said, the more serious discussions were on Westbrooks. And that is where my comment about not getting value was meant for.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So... probably Dallas offering a ham sandwich for Westbrooks to which Snead would say, "um... not even with fancy mustard and a good pickle."

meh... i'm probably giving Dallas too much credit.