The 2017 season is in the books......What was your favorite game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For me it was beating the Seahawks in their house and the big plays from every phase of the game, O, D and ST's. Especially the run game. It was great to see the Rams just power through the DL of SEA over and over and over. The empty seats and quiet stadium was delightful!

Some highlights

The shutout of AZ was fun too, that was a complete asskicking. So was beating the Cowboys that's always fun.

But seeing the fans streaming out of the stadium WAY before the game was over with the score at 40-0 really had a sense of satisfaction no other game gave me.

EDIT go to 6:36 and you will see the 3rd down and 20 to go TD run by Gurley. Listen to the boos raining down! Delicious!

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Easy answer here, at Seattle. I really enjoyed the season and can’t wait for next camp. Beating up on the division opponents is a great thing, too bad we rested starters week 17 and gave the Niners some false hope :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ooops correction it was 40-0 LOL and fans were fleeing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For me it was beating the Seahawks in their house and the big plays from every phase of the game, O, D and ST's. Especially the run game. It was great to see the Rams just power through the DL of SEA over and over and over. The empty seats and quiet stadium was delightful!

Some highlights

The shutout of AZ was fun too, that was a complete asskicking. So was beating the Cowboys that's always fun.

But seeing the fans streaming out of the stadium WAY before the game was over with the score at 40-0 really had a sense of satisfaction no other game gave me.

EDIT go to 6:36 and you will see the 3rd down and 20 to go TD run by Gurley. Listen to the boos raining down! Delicious!

Absolutely it is the Hag's game!! Loooooved watching the Hag Fans leaving in droves long before the game was over!!!

But you nailed the 3 Best Les!! in order:
1) The Hag's game, Beat Whipping them in Seattle!
2) The Cards Shut-Out!
3) Beating the CowPie's in there House!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Seahags game without a doubt. It felt so satisfying pouring it on them.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
The first game, 46-9 over the Colts. Surprised/Shocked at how well the Rams played. Was not sure if it was a sign of things to come or not. Turns out it was.

Tano

Legend
The first game, 46-9 over the Colts. Surprised/Shocked at how well the Rams played. Was not sure if it was a sign of things to come or not. Turns out it was.
The colts game was a close second to me.

That game confirmed my belief that the Rams would have a winning record in 2017.

I had told my co-workers we were going 9-7 in 2017 since we obtained several key free agents in March. And that was before the Draft where we got Cooper Kupp who I had high hopes for.'

After that game, I said 10-6 at the minimum.

I was getting some looks from them for quite awhile. It wasn't until after the Dallas game that they started to believe what I was saying.

nighttrain

Legend
Absolutely it is the Hag's game!! Loooooved watching the Hag Fans leaving in droves long before the game was over!!!

But you nailed the 3 Best Les!! in order:
1) The Hag's game, Beat Whipping them in Seattle!
2) The Cards Shut-Out!
3) Beating the CowPie's in there House!
and the 12th man took a real beatdown:dizzy:
train

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The DAL game... because, I WAS THERE!

And, because of all the sadness I experienced going to the Rams-DAL games since 1991.

I can't begin to tell you all how great it felt to finally walk out of their stadium with a "W" and seeing all the DAL fans with their heads down for a change.

After that? The SEA and AZ beat downs.

It was just such a wonderful year, full of pleasant surprises!

I'm finally looking forward to the next season!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The first 49ers game. Really showed what our offense could do. If our D was as good as it was the last half of the season it would have probably ended up like the colts game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Completely destroying and obliterating the Shehags in Seattle. Was a thing of beauty!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So many good games, although our first game of the season against the Colts when we shellacked them 46 - 9 had to have brought a huge degree of satisfaction and confidence for Goff following the disastrous 2016 season. That was a very necessary breath of fresh air, even if they were a terrible team. I believe our fortunes began that day.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
1. Definitely the game against the Seahawks at their home field. Favorite play was Rogger Saffold bulldozed either Earl Thomas or Bobby Wagner and Gurley turned the jets and TOUCHDOWN!

2. The first meeting against the 49'er Thursday Night game. Michael Brockers intercepted a pass at the goal line during their 49er 2-point conversion and the Niners lost.

3. Houston Texans at the Coliseum. Jared Goff's long bomb to Robert Woods from the Rams end zone for a Touch Down. That play broke the Texans momentum and the route was on.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Seattle whooping. I got to watch that massacare from the stands as hawk fans disappeared. Probably a top 3 Rams game I've ever attended!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Defiantly that ass kicking they gave to the Seachickens and sacking that little punk Wilson 7 times.

jap

Legend
What was your favorite game?

Is this a serious question? Even though we mauled the Redbirds 33-0 in London and roasted the G-Men 51-17, the 42-7 butt-kicking we laid on the Seahawks was the most satisfying for me. It was a total team triumph as we whupped in every single facet of gameplay.

Todd Gurley provided what may have been his best Marshall Faulk impersonation to date with 4 TDs as he rumbled for 152 yards on 21 carries (3 TDs) and added 3 receptions for 28 yards (TD).

The Mob Squad ambushed that Wascally Wussell Wilson 7 times, including 3 by Aaron Donald and 2 by The Mighty Quinn. They even pressured Wilson into an intentional grounding pass attempt in the end-zone, resulting in a safety.

The Horns effectively went into Seattle home field and proclaimed, "This is our house!!!"

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Definitely the game in seattle, that was a total domination. The arizona game in London was pretty good as well and beating dallas when they still had zeke and the Rams still hadnt beat anyone good.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does anyone have a condensed version of the Hag's Whooping So I can watch it over, and over, and OVER AGAIN!!?!:mrburnsevil: