Tavon Austin - First 2 games and 4 receiving yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh my god. That hurts.
It does. If that pass had connected, and Trumaine actually intercepted the ball that hit him in the hands while deep in Redskins' territory, we may be talking about how we won despite a struggling offensive and defensive showing. Which would have negated the whole "winning teams overcome, and we don't" vibe that permeated after this game. So, basically, two plays is the difference between winning and losing. As is typically the case in a lot of games.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It does. If that pass had connected, and Trumaine actually intercepted the ball that hit him in the hands while deep in Redskins' territory, we may be talking about how we won despite a struggling offensive and defensive showing. Which would have negated the whole "winning teams overcome, and we don't" vibe that permeated after this game. So, basically, two plays is the difference between winning and losing. As is typically the case in a lot of games.

But it didn't feel that way, to me.

Normally, I totally fret over losses that "could have been wins". This one never felt like that.

We were beat.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
But it didn't feel that way, to me.

Normally, I totally fret over losses that "could have been wins". This one never felt like that.

We were beat.
That's cool. We all take in games differently. It was different for me, I guess, because I didn't get to watch it live and had to watch it a full day later. After I had read all of the reactions on the board, I expected to see something that was going to make me ill. Instead, I just saw a few players who had bad days and that was the reason, IMO. Like I said, if a few plays went differently, it could have been a different outcome despite how outplayed they were in different situations.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's cool. We all take in games differently. It was different for me, I guess, because I didn't get to watch it live and had to watch it a full day later. After I had read all of the reactions on the board, I expected to see something that was going to make me ill. Instead, I just saw a few players who had bad days and that was the reason, IMO. Like I said, if a few plays went differently, it could have been a different outcome despite how outplayed they were in different situations.

That's the thing, if Tru picks off that ball... Who knows.

But he didn't and the game snowballed.

We need to flip the script this week. Woot!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's the thing, if Tru picks off that ball... Who knows.

But he didn't and the game snowballed.

We need to flip the script this week. Woot!
Funny how that works.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think the problem isn't that the game could have turned. It's the way Washington bullied us when that's supposed to be our thing.(plus, Foles had an awful day)

Truth is we nearly came back despite those missed plays but we shot ourselves in the foot. Part of it was Washington doing us a favor by coming out and changing their game-plan early in the 2nd half instead of just pounding the ball down our throat like they had all game.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
In his defense, Foles has missed him twice on huge plays where Tavon roasted the defense. Once against Sherman (throw out of bounds) and last week it was way over thrown. Both were TD's.

Nobody had a good last week. Britt made one huge play and that's pretty much it. Quick and Gurley this week would be great.

First throw wasn't catchable. Second one was on Tavon. He was jogging. He didn't even have his eyes on the ball. If he had, he had the speed to get to the spot and make the catch.