Steal of the 1st Rd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'll say to the obvious one. Laremy Tunsil at #13 by the Dolphins. Who knows what LT Brandon Albert has left and RT Ja'Juwan James is young and progressing (I think). This was the steal for me.

Nevertheless, their new GM and HC Gase got a solid offensive tackle.

Who do you got?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tunsil will be a steal if he can keep himself clean for sure. I really liked Lawson and Jackson III for not only the teams that they went to but how late they went.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Hate to say it, Cardinals got a steal. With Campbell on the opposite side, that's a pretty nasty duo.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Bucs trading down 2 spots and getting Hargreaves.
The Jags standing pat at #5 and getting possibly the best player in the draft(Ramsey).
The Tards getting Nkemdiche at #29
Dolphins getting Tunsil at #13

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Id say either Ramsey or Lynch. Ramsey is a great fit and fills one of their few holes left, and Lynch is a perfect fit for an already stacked team.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Tunsil is the obvious one, but gotta hope he pans out. Dude is saying a lot of dumb shit. Admits to getting paid at college? Dude...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Tards might find themselves with a problem child. We'll now see if he puts in the work. My guess is no.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Tards might find themselves with a problem child. We'll now see if he puts in the work. My guess is no.

Looks great physically, but underperformed in college. Heavy partier apparently, unless falling out the window at a party was caused by more nefarious reasons.

Heavy gamble, at the minimum.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Redskins trading down one spot and getting the better receiver.

I don't care how fast a guy is - if he doesn't have good hands, he shouldn't be a first round WR. The Browns and Texans are going to be kicking themselves over taking the wrong guy.

…..

Legend
Tunsil is the obvious one, but gotta hope he pans out. Dude is saying a lot of dumb crap. Admits to getting paid at college? Dude...

Yeah with everything we hear about Ol Miss tonight.....makes me think theres issues down there.

Isnt Ol Miss the ones who tried to spill the dirt on Cam Newton and his dad???? And reportedly all because of jealousy that Cam went to Auburn?

Bad news down there. What an effective recruiting tool lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Picks that I loved:
Nkemdiche to the Cardinals
Lynch to the Broncos
Conklin to the Titans
Ramsey to the Jaguars
Treadwell to the Vikings

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like the Bears/Floyd pick. Right coach and player type combo that results in big time accolades.

Also like the Colts/Kelly pick was a great fit that will work out extremely well, Kelly's gonna kill it centering that line in front of Luck.

Sadly gotta give the Titans credit too. I thought all along that Conklin was underrated, them going back up to get him was very shrewd, to settle that line. Dude is gonna be a long term solution for them.

…..

Legend
Picks that I loved:
Nkemdiche to the Cardinals
Lynch to the Broncos
Conklin to the Titans
Ramsey to the Jaguars
Treadwell to the Vikings

those videos of Treadwell's drops were devastating.

Tunsil is the steal, as long as they cover his moms electric bill.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hate to say it, Cardinals got a steal. With Campbell on the opposite side, that's a pretty nasty duo.

I disagree. These guys that dominated high school with insane athleticism and never really had to work hard to be great usually lack the work ethic to be great in the NFL. They never had to be dedicated like a Donald or Watt. Medicine won't be that good. He will follow in Clowneys footsteps to reach mediocrity.

Big losers tonight: Sam Bradford and Colin Kaepernick.

It's ironic too. Both at one time or another were thought to be future stars of the league. They were division rivals and now they are in the same boat, feeling disrespected and suddenly having doors slammed shut before their eyes. They got a wake up call and maybe now it will sink in that they are not as highly coveted as they thought.

Last edited: