Stay cool and Hydrated My L.A brothers and friends out West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It has been hot so be safe, Hydrate and take more breaks especially when working outdoors. Osha has a pdf for heat guidelines

IMG_20140915_171547.jpg
]

Screenshot_2014-09-15-16-15-12.png
View attachment 3174 View attachment 3174

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
60 degrees at 7Am here today sat on the back deck and drank coffee with my cats and dog, luvin it

fearsomefour

Legend
I like the heat, dislike the cold. I live in area that gets hot but it is very dry. It does make a big difference. I went from 104 or so in the desert to about 95 in Virginia....I was comfortable in the dry hotter weather and just wrung out in that 95 with humidity.
Drink that water all day.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't hate the heat but enough is enough. I had a good case of heatstroke a couple years back and now I am much more cognizant of the effects. I almost believe that you become more susceptible after you suffer from a bad case.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
It was so hot here in Poway that I loaded up the kids and went to the beach after they got home from school. It was 95 in Del Mar, but the water sure felt good.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
A/C in my truck picked a fine time to die out on me. :mad:

Should have took care of it this past weekend but, well.... Football. (y)