Somebody take a look at this!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey guys,

So I happened to check my news feed on Facebook this morning and there was an article regarding Fisher's hilarious antics on a page called NFL on Fox.

http://www.foxsports.com/midwest/st...of-redskins-120814?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:nflonfox

Well, I typically don't respond to commentators nor am I a huge facebooker myself, but if everyone on fb could take a second to not only address the article but read the comments you'll see that there are some serious butthurt fans complaining about Coach Fish's antics and it's hilarious! Just search NFL on FOX on fb and then you'll be able to see all the comments. And if you look close, you'll see me leaving a few comments rebuttaling their arguments. These people are such degenerates and I thought some of you guys would get a good laugh.

It's Bryan H, add me my brothers and sisters!! RAM ON! :)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hey guys,

So I happened to check my news feed on Facebook this morning and there was an article regarding Fisher's hilarious antics on a page called NFL on Fox.

http://www.foxsports.com/midwest/story/oh-the-memories-rams-fisher-downplays-grade-a-troll-job-of-redskins-120814?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:nflonfox

Well, I typically don't respond to commentators nor am I a huge facebooker myself, but if everyone on fb could take a second to not only address the article but read the comments you'll see that there are some serious butthurt fans complaining about Coach Fish's antics and it's hilarious! Just search NFL on FOX on fb and then you'll be able to see all the comments. And if you look close, you'll see me leaving a few comments rebuttaling their arguments. These people are such degenerates and I thought some of you guys would get a good laugh.

It's Bryan H, add me my brothers and sisters!! RAM ON! :)

Found it.. Hilarious as alot on FB are.. Added you also. Peace NE.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hey Dag! Long time brotha, hope all is well. Saw your profile picture immediately recognized it and knew it was you lol I remember that photo over at the other forum too. Thanks for add!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought Fisher's move was pretty cool..Of course I'm a Rams fan...I can certainly see why 'Skins fans would see it as rubbing their faces in it...