So what are we cooking at parties?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Carne asada, grilled lemon chicken breast, shrimp ceviche, guacamole, rice and beans. Imported beer and some OG buds. :D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I swear, I didn't even buy chips because I just know this game is gonna make me feel sick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I swear, I didn't even buy chips because I just know this game is gonna make me feel sick.
I'm taking this valuable time to level up my character. The server won't be as stressed, and there shouldn't be as many people online. (y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm taking this valuable time to level up my character. The server won't be as stressed, and there shouldn't be as many people online. (y)

You a WoW player, too, or a different game?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pulled Chicken sandwiches. Smoked then braised in apple beer.
Made bbq sauce last weekend. It's in the smoker now.
Homemade slaw. I have to have that creamy crunch.
Beer. Bourbon.
I'll spend most of the day outside with friends. Gonna be a nice day out here in so cal.

get a pool going. At least go for scores.

Fuck the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You a WoW player, too, or a different game?
Different MMORPG

OL1ZXbz.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Flying solo so decided for the giant tomahawk
Gonna give it a nice sear then roast and gonna figure out what to put beside it for looks

image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What game is that?
Runescape. I know it's lesser quality than Wow, but I enjoy it. They do a good job of constantly adding content.
So I'll be cooking sharks tonight over a bonfire and leveling up my cooking skill (see what I did there?) lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm cooking enough for an army.

I'm smoking a bunch of chicken wings. I make my own hot wing sauce. It has fresh Habanero and Jalapeno peppers as well as some various dried peppers. Garlic. And I also mix in some very good Teriyaki sauce that I get from Hawaii. Not to brag, but people who eat my wings say that I have ruined them from being able to go out for wings anymore because you can't find wings that taste like mine at any restaurant.

I'm also making some steaks and extremely thick bone in pork chops.

Fresh guacamole with bacon.

My wife is making her artichoke sun dried tomato cheese dip.

Homemade mac and cheese.

French fries fried in peanut oil.

Oreo ice cream cake. It's my twin's 17th birthday on Wednesday so we're celebrating this weekend.

Lots of alcohol.

You better be careful yer within striking distance of my house and that sounds like a meal I wouldn't forget!!!!!

I may have to talk tyou into some of that sauce at the very least!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
-Smoked Coconut Shrimp w/ Pina colada sauce dip
-Smoking a Pork Butt
-Grilling burgers and chicken breasts

edit: scratch that, i may have to scrap the pork butt today... i didn't realize its an hour per lb, and its 12 lbs.

That shrimp is delicious I'd knock over an old lady to get my hands on some of that. Your recipe is a winner.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
-Smoked Coconut Shrimp w/ Pina colada sauce dip
-Smoking a Pork Butt
-Grilling burgers and chicken breasts

edit: scratch that, i may have to scrap the pork butt today... i didn't realize its an hour per lb, and its 12 lbs.
Yeah I did the same.
I didn't feel like starting my meat at midnight last night.
Went with the chicken
4 1/2 hours total was more appealing to me this weekend.