Shaun Hill in the Martz System

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
He looked good, but he's a little older.
Most of the time for QBs, experience is a good thing not a bad thing. At least until they hit 39/40 years old. Even if they lose some athleticism or mobility with age, it doesn't matter nearly as much as it does for other positions.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That play where he lost his helmet and got the first down! That shows some guts.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He looked good, but he's a little older.

Most of the time for QBs, experience is a good thing not a bad thing. At least until they hit 39/40 years old. Even if they lose some athleticism or mobility with age, it doesn't matter nearly as much as it does for other positions.

He maybe older, but has very little wear on the tires....

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
what year was this, is this within the 2009 time frame to current. I would like to watch the game rewind footage of him if so.

rams2050

Starter
At least he will have two weeks playing with the 1's. Poor Clemens was pitched right out into the fire with no reps with the 1's. . .

I still have high hopes for the season. Color me naïve, I suppose. . .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
what year was this, is this within the 2009 time frame to current. I would like to watch the game rewind footage of him if so.
He was only with them in 2008.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That was difficult... hard to watch a whiner player hoping to see good things.

That play were he ran for the 1st after his helmet flew off was cool to see. He sure showed a passion for the game in that one.

I love knowing that Martz coached him. That's like getting coached by Yoda for a QB as far as I'm concerned.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
So you're saying hire Martz?

As a QB coach, I definitely would.

That connection between Shaun Hill and Jason Hill was pretty good. Why not reunite him with his big, physical, 4.32 running, free agent ex-teammate? Just a thought

Last edited:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Shaun Hill is going to do good things with this offense. He even showed in the last preseason game the propensity to read the defense, adjust, and gash them. I truly feel bad for Sam, it looked like he was going to really be producing with this team this year. My biggest hope is that Hill and Quick can have a good connection, I don't want to see Quick have any setbacks.

It does seem like Fisher has a good feel on when to mix second stringers in with first stringers so they are ready to go in a pinch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X you gotta cut it out with these videos. You're making me fall in love with Shaun Hill. I'm drinking the cool-aid.
exc.gif