Scooby Wright III (Arizona, LB)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Can we get this kid in horns already? I'm all for getting him in the draft. He reminds me of Kuechly with his intelligence, ability to blitz and get behind the line of scrimmage. Only reason he falls is because of the meniscus. Would you take him with a high second round pick like I would?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I would. But I don't think he has Kuechly's speed and range. Still, he'll be a stud. He's like Borland.

Stel

Starter
Will he leave school early? Tough year this year with injuries. Heck of a year last year, though.

Most amazing stat to me - he had at least one tackle for loss in every game his team played last season. Every single game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'll take him if we miss out on Jaylen Smith. That guy is a super stud. Still love my boy Scooby though., Agree with Jerry that he isnt as fast, but has great instinct IMO.