1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Saquon Barkely

Discussion in 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' started by Elmgrovegnome, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Elmgrovegnome

Legend
    Expand Collapse

#1 Elmgrovegnome, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    At 5'-11" 223lbs. He power cleaned 450 lbs. That's insane. He was timed in the 40 at 4.3 too.

I donor think that time will hold at the combine but still he was the fastest guy on the team.

I'll add that when he was a recruit before his Sr. season in high school, he was the second rated RB in PA. His teammate, Andre Robinson was number one. PSU landed Robinson early. With little attention given to Barkley, he was headed to Rutgers. As Penn State coaches figured that they would have some room late in the recruiting season, they decided to give him a call. I am glad they did. Robinson is nowhere near the skill level of Saquon. Recruiting is just like the draft. The rankings are not always accurate, (but I think they are much more accurate than NFL Draft rankings).

• Like Like x 3
  2. Elmgrovegnome

Legend
    Expand Collapse

His name is Saquon autocorrect strikes again. If a mod would like to fix that, I would be grateful

• Like Like x 2
  3. LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
    ROD Credit | 2016 Richest Members
    Expand Collapse

He damn near beat SC all by himself....I thought you were talking about his brother at first....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. FrantikRam

Pro Bowler
    Expand Collapse

Never forget him his freshmen year when played against OSU. I remember watching him and thinking that he could have all time great (collegiate) potential....definitely an NFL running back too.