Ron Jaworski: “Jeff Fisher Is An Awful Coach”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The only QB that Fisher and Snead have drafted any where near what people think is "the talent line" in Mannion. Presumably they are developing him with Weinke and surely Garcia got some input last year. Maybe we'll get a chance to see him play this year but how well his career turns out????

Does Chase get counted as being developed by the Rams crew? Was he a great talent that just got lucky with a less than average supporting cast. Did the the Rams make him into a winner or did he already have it? Or does his play last year or at the end of 2014 not really mean much in analysis of development?

nighttrain

Legend
Who do you have in mind? Fisher has put several people on staff to develop QBs, but let's not pretend we've had the cream of the crop at the position on this team since he took over. Which coaches in the league have been able to get more out of Bradford, Clemens, Davis, Hill, Foles, or Keenum and turn them into elite QBs?

Along those lines, why do QBs like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Palmer do well no matter who the assistant coaches are?
eh, talent

train

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Who do you have in mind? Fisher has put several people on staff to develop QBs, but let's not pretend we've had the cream of the crop at the position on this team since he took over. Which coaches in the league have been able to get more out of Bradford, Clemens, Davis, Hill, Foles, or Keenum and turn them into elite QBs?

Along those lines, why do QBs like Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Palmer do well no matter who the assistant coaches are?

Good point X ..... I guess a great player will transcend the coaching. I don't know the answers to the questions, but thought they are worth considering.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good point X ..... I guess a great player will transcend the coaching. I don't know the answers to the questions, but thought they are worth considering.
Absolutely.

Ramatik

Starter
Yup yup yup

Jaws is just running his jaw. What a stupid thing. Yeah, guys who get lucky with a top notch QB are more likely to stick around longer. Develop... and yeah, like mentioned earlier, he though Krapperdik was heading to the H.O.F.

Guys an idiot.