Robert Aguayo released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easily one of the worst picks I've ever seen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
12 missed FG and 4 missed XP last year then he comes out last night and misses his first XP after making a 20 yard FG.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Some old time great wisdom in the NFL about drafting high in this position remains even today when it comes to Kickers. ;)

tempests

Hall of Fame
Kid had the yips almost every time they sent him out there.

Take some time away, come back next summer as a UFA on another team without the weight of 2nd round status hanging over him.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
In related news:

Robert Aguayo has been picked up by the Nebraska Hayseeds of the Broadside of the Barn League on a one year 'prove it' contract.

Aguayo is considered a high profile signing for the Hayseeds. Terms of his contract were not disclosed, although rumor has it, there is no guaranteed money, and he has a signing bonus for "all the corn he can shuck."

Last years kicker, Leonard Bladder, seen here,
Nerd.jpg

Was let go at the end of last years Inaugural BSOTB season, after a horrendous 3 for 25 field goal effort. Hayseed Owner, Dick Mountjoy said of Bladder, "I don't know what I was thinking signing that guy. He dun peed his pants every time he lined up to kick. He couldn't hit....well, you know."

Aguayo is due to report later today...if he hits his flight to Omaha.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to think he will bounce back somewhere. Dude was Mr. Automatic in college. It's kicking. Some team will bring him in, get him a psychologist, and reap the benefits.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have to think he will bounce back somewhere. Dude was Mr. Automatic in college. It's kicking. Some team will bring him in, get him a psychologist, and reap the benefits.

I tend to agree.

Never a good sign, however, to believe a kicker doesn't have the mental toughness.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What makes it funny is that Janikowski was a 1st round pick as a kicker but is still playing in his 17th season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have never seen a player go from being so confident and consistent to an absolute liability like he did. He handled the pressure of the biggest stages in NCAA football but utterly collapsed once he was getting paid to do it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Definitely did this kid a disservice. I doubt anyone bats a lash if they took him in the 6th or 7th. I also doubt he'd be this deep in his own head without all the pressure and hype the pick put on him.

Now he's just another name on the list of the cavalcade of errors known as the Bucs.