Really Happy With Rams QB Situation/Depth!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just my personal opinion but I think the Rams QB position will be in the best shape it has been in a very long time! I loved the addition of Nick Foles and I think Case Keenum will make a great backup to Foles with either Austin Davis or a Rookie being the 3rd String QB. Now, if the Rams can just get enough quality offensive linemen to keep the Rams QB's from getting killed!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Just my personal opinion but I think the Rams QB position will be in the best shape it has been in a very long time! I loved the addition of Nick Foles and I think Case Keenum will make a great backup to Foles with either Austin Davis or a Rookie being the 3rd String QB. Now, if the Rams can just get enough quality offensive linemen to keep the Rams QB's from getting killed!

I'm with you!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You're crazy. Bradford is the second coming of Montana and Foles is a decent #2 at best.......

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Agreed! Foles on 1 year will tell us a lot and its perfect because we can let the rookie sit back and learn a whole season with Keenum as backup.

...now who do we select in round 2 @qb?

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we bring in Warner to help train these kids?

jjab360

Legend
Agreed! Foles on 1 year will tell us a lot and its perfect because we can let the rookie sit back and learn a whole season with Keenum as backup.

Nobody? This QB class is terrible after the first two..

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm good with either Petty or Hundley in the 3rd or even holding off until next year with a deep QB class

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm with you. And I think our QB situation has played out very well for the Rams. We get rid of the whole Bradford situation and cap hit. We get a QB who has shown the ability to play at a high level. We also get picks in return. We get Keenum back who has starting experience and how shown ability himself. Barring injuries of course, I think we will benefit greatly from this trade.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I'm with you. And I think our QB situation has played out very well for the Rams. We get rid of the whole Bradford situation and cap hit. We get a QB who has shown the ability to play at a high level. We also get picks in return. We get Keenum back who has starting experience and how shown ability himself. Barring injuries of course, I think we will benefit greatly from this trade.

Although that cap savings doesn't seem to be getting put to any use at this point....:(

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I agree, although I wish we had a guy we "knew" would be the long term solution, but I tend to be gready.....old age does that lol.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I hope nobody, there doesn't seem to be a QB worthy of 2nd round grade.

fearsomefour

Legend
This group looks like mayo between to pieces of wonder bread to me.
With holding judgement on Foles. A lot to be seen as far as O line and what we are running as to his effectiveness.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

I predict Sean Mannion or Petty...Just dont quote me :eek:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
.now who do we select in round 2 @qb?
Brett-Hundley.jpg

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I guess I will be the guy to throw some cold water on the conversation. As one of the biggest Bradford guys on here, I will admit I think they made a great deal in making the trade for Foles. But lets not pretend that Keenum is a seasoned veteran. He was no more than a Practice Squad guy here, and while he has played a handful of games in Houston, he hasn't be very successful in terms on winning games.

And Davis is still Davis, and I will spare you my thoughts on him, as they are well documented on this site.

If Foles goes down for an extended period of time, it will be no different than losing Bradford the last two seasons.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yes

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You're crazy. Bradford is the second coming of Montana and Foles is a decent #2 at best.......

Bradford had a WAY better first year than Montana did. So yeah I'm with ya, he's gonna wreck the NFL eventually.