Rams will use franchise tag on either Johnson or Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Id like to lock them both up but I would rather see Johnson extended for a lesser sum if possible. Maybe tag Jenkins for one more year whilst we see how Gaines comes back from that tough injury.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Id like to lock them both up but I would rather see Johnson extended for a lesser sum if possible. Maybe tag Jenkins for one more year whilst we see how Gaines comes back from that tough injury.

JT has not signed either, my guess is they offered the same deal to both. Not going to work/happen.

When it is all said and done they both will get $11-13 million per year. Rams are dreaming and trying to get lucky if they think differently. Not in this market and with the amount of dollars out there. This is their best (JJ & TJ) if not only chance to get money. They owe it to themselves to press it NOW.