Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
There's no way Trinca-Pasat and Longacre don't make this team. Hager already has it locked up, we knew that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Woah, Davis is out already? He only got 5 attempts all preseason?
I think everyone (including Davis) knows he was halfway out the door anyway.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Still would like to see the guy get a chance. They might as well have cut him in the last round of cuts if they kept him around just to have him hand off on every play. Anyone can do that.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Hager is making this team and thank god because we don't have a true back up MLB besides him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. 57 yard field goal into the net.

FRO

Legend
He got zero chance to make the team this preseason. While limited he played well in stretches last year. While Keenum is better and my choice, they still should have given Davis a chance.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Mannion is being a dumbass. Throwing into double coverage every time. Meanwhile Quick wide open. If he's too scared to play, put Davis back in so the game doesn't make me wanna puke.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i thought being in the right place at the right time is a footballer's main duty.