Rams v Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brees isn't playing either. I'm kind of glad Bradford isn't playing because I really want to see what we have in Hill and Gilbert. I think us drafting Michael Sam may have a little to do with the air time also but that's ok.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Brees isn't playing either. I'm kind of glad Bradford isn't playing because I really want to see what we have in Hill and Gilbert. I think us drafting Michael Sam may have a little to do with the air time also but that's ok.
Good points

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I think it should be business as usual with Bradford. Hasn't played since what game seven last year? I know its preseason and the last thing you want is to get him hurt-but he has to be ready for game one after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng layoff. Usual starting qb load-play the 1st quarter than done. Run the ball mostly and some play action. You can't protect the guy and run scared forever.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As long as the Rams Win, I don't care about anything else. I think winning the 1st pre-season game, and the 1st Reg. season game, are very important from a momentum standpoint! ( Not to mention the fact, I'll be Betting LARGE on them!! )