Rams tickets - $10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Don't feel bad guys...Jerry world..aka "the factory of sadness"...has been taken over by whiners, saints, and now texans fans. It really pisses me off. Also, our fans that DO show up don't even know when to cheer.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
$10 tickets!!! I'd be at every game if I lived in St. Louis.... It's going to be about $200 or more for nose bleeds if I want to see the Rams here in Seattle :cry:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a little trick for those that buy nosebleed seats.

Check out StubHub a few hours before the game. Make note of which seats in the 100 level are still unsold. Sit in said seats.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

....BRILLIANT! :banana:

iced

Here's a little trick for those that buy nosebleed seats.

Check out StubHub a few hours before the game. Make note of which seats in the 100 level are still unsold. Sit in said seats.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

except they don't give you the seat number all the time

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
$7 tickets on my seat geek app. I cant find anyone who wants to go down to the Lou to watch the game with me. Its really sad how many tickets are available for a Monday Night game against the 49ers.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely for that price people will be be all over it? I'd love to be there, but logistics mean I can't. Nothing worse either than having a stadium filled with away fans so I hope the Rams fans turn out in there droves.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Bought 3 tickets for Mon.! See you there with my grandson and son in law! 424 qq. Too cheap to not go!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well done Rhino old bean.......see what I did there?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you are the first American I know to admit to having English ancestry rather than Scottish or Irish. I knew you came from good stock bean!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bought 3 tickets for Mon.! See you there with my grandson and son in law! 424 qq. Too cheap to not go!

Yeah, and then just move down. There has been a ton of empty seats. @ZigZagRam 's idea of checking the tickets to see what's not sold and moving there is awesome. You can't get down to the bowl though, they check, but you can get down to the front row of the upper level that overhangs the bowl.

iced

They do on stubhub. You have to click on GO to the right.

the ones i bought for the tampa game didn't tell me until i received them in the mail - even said so after purchase

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I think you are the first American I know to admit to having English ancestry rather than Scottish or Irish. I knew you came from good stock bean!
English and German on my father's side and Scot and French on my mom's.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jock and frog, jeez that's a bad combo! Oh and it's mum not mom! ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, I can't wait to see the support L.A. gives this team if they win an average of 3 freaking games a year in a decade. Can't even show up to a MLB playoff game on time, and no one wears any Dodger gear because all they're worried about is how they look on TV.

Dumbest post of the year.

And yet some still wonder why we don't allow "the Rams to LA" discussions here at ROD. :fighting:

RamzFanz

Damnit
the ones i bought for the tampa game didn't tell me until i received them in the mail - even said so after purchase

Hunh. I Don't get them in the mail, I print them.