Rams signing cb Steve williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I like the signing. He sounds like he's just hitting his prime.

Please release Coty.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fixed it for ya Faulky!:yess:;)
Ha ha thanks Champ! In all seriousness, looking at the savings from releasing Coty. Would help to extend Brockers and Tree with some salary savings rollover and next year.

Not impressed with his play and he reminds me of King or Tye Hill too much.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Could Gaines be out for longer than a couple of weeks? Could they put him on IR?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I like the signing. He sounds like he's just hitting his prime.

Please release Coty.

Looks like a quality signing with Steve Williams.
It would be nice, but I doubt the Rams would want to eat the $5.5mil dead money CAP hit against Sensabaugh, especially right after signing him. Kroenke might just see that as some 7-9 B.S. jmo.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not that bad?!? King...nah....

Check out Sensabaugh....look at his coverage...look at how close he is to making a play...he can get a lil better, we may have something..

Joyner is not only getting beat, but now he's missing tackles too....

and man....Brockers & Tree...man...we're going to have to empty our pockets to pay them after this defense takes off this season...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not that bad?!? King...nah....

and man....Brockers & Tree...man...we're going to have to empty our pockets to pay them after this defense takes off this season...

Ogletree won't be a free agent until 2018, he's working on his 5'th year option next season. Of course, they could address his long term status early like they did with Tavon Austin. It should be the Brockers and Tru Johnson contracts that get expensive. jmo.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Ha ha thanks Champ! In all seriousness, looking at the savings from releasing Coty. Would help to extend Brockers and Tree with some salary savings rollover and next year.

Unfortunately rams take a big cap hit if they cut Coty this year. So that hurts instead of helping them.

Im interested in who they are cutting to sign Nelson. Rams are still heavy at WR so could be one of those guys or one of the young LBs.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have kept the Jackrabbit now we scrambling trying to get people in

…..

Legend
No need to get excited with what we shoulda done or coulda done. The season has begun. Adjustments to the bottom of the roster happen all year long.

A55VA6

Legend
19 combined tackles, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 5 passes defended, 2 INT's last season with the Chargers.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
??? How is this "scrambling"?

Signing a guy 3 days before opening night having like 5 cbs on practice squad hoping to catch lightening in a barrel. They are hedging their bets.. a lot of people was thinking we were gona have Gaines back and people were counting on Roberson stepping up. Neither of those have come to fruition. So yes imho they are scrambling for good CB help.