Rams re-sign Tyler Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone checked in on @Memento yet? They should have been here by now - should we be worried? ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone checked in on @Memento yet? They should have been here by now - should we be worried? ;)
Fell down got a bonk on the head. Fortunately this affected reason and we no longer have a Tyler Johnson fan club on ROD :D

Though I guess every teams #6 WR needs fans too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
More WR depth. And one who who's familiar with the system. Nothing wrong with that. Its clear 2024 is all about offense. All we need the defense to do is slow them down enough to let the offense win.

RamsinNV

UDFA
I like the guy. He has a handle on the offense. Has decent size and will only be 26 in August. Good guy to keep around.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Good signing for the reasons listed above. Knows the system. Young-ish. WR room doesn't change from 2023.

Great guy to have. Plus......half his catches go for TDs!!! :biggrin:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Good depth. Wish he could return kicks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@Memento must be happy ... strong proponent of Tyler Johnson.

YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M HAPPY!!!

I'm fine, just woke up and took a shower.
Fell down got a bonk on the head. Fortunately this affected reason and we no longer have a Tyler Johnson fan club on ROD :D

Though I guess every teams #6 WR needs fans too.

Haha! Sadly, no bonk on the head, and I'm definitely the number one Tyler Johnson fangirl on this site.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Not sure this changes much in the draft. Though I think the chances or Rams trying to move Tutu for a conditional 6th just went up on the 3rd day of the draft.

BTW, Tyler can back up F and Z but can't play X... X would see to be what we would draft if we draft a guy coming up.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well MADE THAT CALL !!

Will say I’m wrong about The depth of The 2024 Draft though & 3 WR’s will go before 19. I wouldn’t say either way where The Rams draft,but there not Drafting a WR early.

What I like about Tyler Johnson & D. Robinson is there tight. They said Mic’d up in preseason they wanted to be Rams forever . Clothing was Tyler’s Catch

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fb022167-e3f3-4ab5-885f-7ef000ace543_text.gif