Rams Jersey's will fill 49er Stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We just shifted the balance of power when we play the 49ers in San Francisco. Blue & Gold will now litter the Whiner's stadium. What an absolutely brilliant move!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Seattle too. 2nd only to San Francisco in the dept. that you speak of.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like that idea but what is the brilliant move? lol
I think San Francisco has the highest concentration of gay men and women in the nation. They are a powerful market segment as they have high incomes and large disposable cash (typically no children). This move to select the first openly gay football player will be warmly welcomed by this audience, and they will have no problem showing their loyalty amonst a sea of red & gold. It's bigger than football for this group, it's about recognizing their way of life. The loyalty and display of this loyalty will be ardent. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprise to see just as much Blue n Gold in SF as red n gold.

And by the way, Seattle also has a large gay population. So, we just gained a huge new fanbase in our arch rival cities.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's because San Francisco is the gay capital of the world. #captainobvious

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seattle too. 2nd only to San Francisco in the dept. that you speak of.
Yup.

Is this move one of the most brilliant football moves you've ever seen. What a way to target your enemy right within their own home.

We really need to send a congratulatory msg to the Rams FO. @PhxRam , can u send an email to Demoff. They really need to be congratulated here.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I think San Francisco has the highest concentration of gay men and women in the nation. They are a powerful market segment as they have high incomes and large disposable cash (typically no children). This move to select the first openly gay football player will be warmly welcomed by this audience, and they will have no problem showing their loyalty amonst a sea of red & gold. It's bigger than football for this group, it's about recognizing their way of life. The loyalty and display of this loyalty will be ardent. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprise to see just as much Blue n Gold in SF as red n gold.

And by the way, Seattle also has a large gay population. So, we just gained a huge new fanbase in our arch rival cities.
HaHa makes huge sense! Going to be a joy watching the game on T.V. this year ;)

Slappy967

Starter
Came in expecting rampant homophobia and instead get hit with a logical reason why Niners stadium will be filled with Rams unis......carry on gentleman! Rams nation doesn't give a fuck about sexual preferences we give a fuck about winning.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think this will correlate to as many new fans as you think. For example, I suffer from Megalophallus, and I wouldn't follow the career of someone else who came out and admitted to having the same affliction.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't think this will correlate to as many new fans as you think. For example, I suffer from Megalophallus, and I wouldn't follow the career of someone else who came out and admitted to having the same affliction.
Not even a pole vaulter?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It's because San Francisco is the gay capital of the world. #captainobvious

This is awesome. It kind of is an untapped fan pool. I mean I'm sure there's plenty of gay men with thier favorite teams, but they now have a hero on ours.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I applaud any fan that has the testicular fortitude to wear Rams gear into Whiner territory. Those damn fans are crazy!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think San Francisco has the highest concentration of gay men and women in the nation.

UNDERSTATEMENT.