Rams hire McVay per Mike Silver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
Youngest team in the league now has the youngest ever HC.

I want to be excited... but... I'm very concerned.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -Bruce Lee

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still skeptical on Lynn as OC, isn't he having his 2nd interview with the Chargers today? From what I've read, it sounds like he was the front runner

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Youngest team in the league now has the youngest ever HC.

I want to be excited... but... I'm very concerned.

Think about it... if a mathy, pattern focused, realist like me is OVER THE FREAKIN' MOON for Sean McVay... shouldn't that say something???

Trust me, this is a huge freaking deal. Just...YUUUUGE!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Excited about the future!

I wanted shanny or McVay. Let the offseason begin!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
C1_-WiTUQAABnvL.jpg

If you would have shown this picture to me before the season, I would have thought we signed a new slot receiver.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Think about it... if a mathy, pattern focused, realist like me is OVER THE FREAKIN' MOON for Sean McVay... shouldn't that say something???

So what your saying is we now have two resident members who are always right and never wrong?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I blaming this on you then. Either way. LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm hopeful for y'all, but seriously, you could tell me this is a photo of next year's sports medicine graduate teaching assistant at USC and I'd believe you.
On my phone, he first looked like Wentz.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Or, did Chase Reynolds sign a new contract?
No no no, Reynolds is a young 20-something, putting his head down and making football plays. McVay is a 30-something crotchety old bastard like me, yelling at kids to get off his lawn.