Rams D now 5th based on PPG, Rams O tied for 1st

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As long as Atlanta allows Tampa 11 or more points.

We're now averaging 19.4 ppg allowed on D.

Otherwise, we're 6th.

The better Ds are clamping.

Rams O again tied with Philly with 438 total points or 31.3 ppg which puts us in a tie for first.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
q0eyOCa.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Our defense started slow but they are really coming on in a major way lately.

I like this Wade Phillips defense a lot better than that hit or miss flex Greg Williams D.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll take it. I'd prefer we be under 19, but we've seen some tough matchups like the games vs New Orleans and Philly. Would be nice to see our defense continue what they just did. Seattle isn't an offensive juggernaut, but they're not the Browns either.

Hoping the Rams defense will lock the Titans down. They're a low 20s scoring team, but have a better line than the Seahawks do.

Same deal with the 9ers. I'd hope they get a chance to rest starters in week 17 but if they stand to gain say a second seed somehow the 9ers are sub 20s in scoring. Of course they are probably moreso a low 20s offense now with Garoppolo at the reins.

Either way if the Rams defense continues what they just did they should be able to drop that number a bit and maybe below 19. Not like it matters in the big scheme of things or whatnot.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This Rams team might be the only team (well, in all fairness, maybe Minny) that won't crap the bed playing the Pats.

I'd love for the Rams to play the Pats in the SB and for Gurley to have one of those historic 200+ yard nights with 4 TDs and just lead us to a dominating win.

Oh... and to have AD just BLAST Brady... Well, that would be a decade worth of Christmas wishes come true...

fearsomefour

Legend
Team can contend for a title today.
Bright things ahead.
Just gotta be smart and draft like MFers to keep it going long term.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This Rams team might be the only team (well, in all fairness, maybe Minny) that won't crap the bed playing the Pats.

I'd love for the Rams to play the Pats in the SB and for Gurley to have one of those historic 200+ yard nights with 4 TDs and just lead us to a dominating win.

Oh... and to have AD just BLAST Brady... Well, that would be a decade worth of Christmas wishes come true...

The Rams front would eat Brady alive...nothing left but gristle

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The Rams front would eat Brady alive...nothing left but gristle

Okay, I tried to look up "chewing the gristle"

Urban Dictionary has now violated me yet again!

I'll just hold myself in the corner and rock back and forth until Amazon delivers that brain bleach I just ordered...

JRobinson

MiLB

what-dilly-dilly-means--and-how-bud-light-came-up-with-its-viral-campaign.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That would be a great game for Mark Barron to add to the list of QBs that he's taken out.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
That would be a great game for Mark Barron to add to the list of QBs that he's taken out.
Lol, he is a qb killer.... Did he play today becuase i dont recall hearing his name. And he is tackling machine

fearsomefour

Legend
You know who is having a really good year....
Michael Brockers.
37 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
He is just very very good. More than the stats say. 37 tackles for an interior DL is a bunch.
Quinn suddenly has 8.5 sacks as well.
Looking forward to Donald reaching 13 sacks this year. A DT in the teens with sacks is also rarified air.
Rams may not end the year with a 1000 yard receiver. Probably won't. But man they spread the ball around. Much preferable in terms of forcing defenses to worry about multiple things.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Michael Brockers.
He is just very very good. More than the stats say. 37 tackles for an interior DL is a bunch.
Looking forward to Donald reaching 13 sacks this year. A DT in the teens with sacks is also rarified air.
Rams may not end the year with a 1000 yard receiver. Probably won't. But man they spread the ball around. Much preferable in terms of forcing defenses to worry about multiple things.

John Randle did it EIGHT TIMES. Watched his "A Football Life" Was inspirational stuff.

But yeah, Brockers, AD and Quinn are ballin out.

Barron has a knee injury, but we have no idea of the severity. He started the game, but was out in the 1st quarter. I think he left the game in the 2nd quarter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Michael Brockers.

No doubt. Brock really fits at the 5T and he's flourished under Wade. I have to think if the Rams could find a strong NT in the draft that would be a front that would dominate almost every opposing OL.

Also Quinn coming on now is a great sign for us. Him being anywhere near his old self, which is what we saw today, is the kind of thing that can change the look of this defense greatly.

fearsomefour

Legend
John Randle did it EIGHT TIMES. Watched his "A Football Life" Was inspirational stuff.

But yeah, Brockers, AD and Quinn are ballin out.

Barron has a knee injury, but we have no idea of the severity. He started the game, but was out in the 1st quarter. I think he left the game in the 2nd quarter.
Randal was a stud.
Unblockable at times and the closest comparison to Donald that comes to mind.
Similiar size.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol, he is a qb killer.... Did he play today becuase i dont recall hearing his name. And he is tackling machine

He got injured, and Littleton stepped in for him.

Michael Brockers.

Quinn is on fire right now. He's playing the best I've seen from him since 2013/2014.