Rams-Chiefs Post Game Coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Rams notes: Davis' 'pick 6' is a highlight
LONGTIME RIVALS
“Played against him in high school. Is that long enough?” Fisher quipped.

Here's some trivia for you all....OC Left Coast and I played against each other in high school! We both went to private schools, small schools. He was at Heritage in Anaheim and I was at Ambassador in Downey, CA.

It was 6 man football, everyone was eligible! I don't know about his stats but mine were underwhelming...1 pass thrown to for 18 yards and kick return for 12 or so yards (it was a muffed kickoff, came up short and sort of bounced to me. I had no choice but to field it!).

Enjoy the rest of your day and hopefully you have a long weekend and BBQ's planned!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know it was pre season but man didn't most the QB's we faced looke like pro bowler's???
Here to a great season and a winning record.
Cheers my Ram brothers

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I know it was pre season but man didn't most the QB's we faced looke like pro bowler's???
Here to a great season and a winning record.
Cheers my Ram brothers
Not sure what you mean, Carr and Luck didn't exactly look great. Mariota is the only starter I say really laid into us, we didn't even see Smith.

Not particularly worried that a bunch of second stringers looked good against our second stringers.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Just an observation maybe Im wrong
Raiders QB's 23 -30
Luck 161 and a TD in basically a half

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
St. Louis Post-Dispatch Rams beat writer Jim Thomas joined The Ryan Kelley Morning After Friday to discuss the Rams’ fourth and final preseason game, a 24-17 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Listen to JT Talk Rams

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Safety Maurice Alexander had a memorable tackle-for-loss early third quarter, blowing up a swing pass. He had another crushing hit to break up a pass later in the quarter. And he had still another tackle for loss while pushing hard for further employment.
Sounds like Sean Taylor to me....(y)
Just an observation maybe Im wrong
Raiders QB's 23 -30
Luck 161 and a TD in basically a half
No you're not....damn bend but don't break, soft ass/ loose/off man coverage's...:mad::mad:o_O:wtf::palm:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
LOL. I have only seen one highlight of the Rams Chiefs game, and it's a Cook, tip followed by a Chief fumble, NOT called a fumble. FU Zebra!

RamBill

Legend
Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne interviews safety Marcus Alexander after the Chiefs Game. The Rams safety had five tackles in the game against the Chiefs.

Watch Alexander Interview

RamBill

Legend
Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne talked it over with Rams running back Isaiah Pead after the Chiefs game. Pead rushed for 59 yards and one touchdown.

Watch Pead Interview