CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
super bowl football GIF by TV Land Classic
Damn, why we seein' Kyler in the Celebration Thread!?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This is one banged up team. I’d call 3-3 a victory for the first 6 games. Gotta get healthy and gotta get the line straight. Good to see A Rob get more involved today!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like the subtle adjustments McVay made and the D balled out. I also like seeing A Rob more involved, it would seem at least partially due to his reading the game situations better.
Our use of RB's is perplexing to me

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We need to get healthy. Hopefully, this bye helps with the OL. This was a much-needed win. Glad the guys played better in the second half, especially the offense with McVay's adjustments. Hopefully, we can get Allen and Edwards back after the bye, and Shelton will follow behind a few weeks after. (Would be nice if Noteboom isn't hurt too badly.)

I honestly don't care if we get Edwards back at this point, but Allen at C & Shelton at LG could really get us back on track imo.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIN!!!

Allen "Old Fashioned" Robinson heavily involved (and with a touchdown)! Skowronek with his first ever touchdown! Jalen Ramsey with the hard hits! AD bringing heat! Nick Scott with an endzone pick!

So many awesome things today!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One advantage to what McVay did today with the jet sweeps is it should open up the middle in the run game. Disregarding the jet sweeps way back in 2018 with that bullshit 6-1 front is what started McVay's first time of great struggle.

Might need to run a few on the 9ers though because they haven't paid attention to them for a while now.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I couldn't watch (not on in my area and mostly watching the kids today), but I'm glad to hear things like good for at least part of the game. This defense is so awesome when I don't have to watch it!

Thank God for the bye week.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Happy the Rams won. TBH, I didn't really enjoy watching the game today. Last year's version of the Rams has spoiled me quite a bit. Does anyone have the 2011 season on video so that I can watch it and appreciate the team we have now?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solid D and a hint of a running game.

Who were the five O-Lineman for the second half?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We looked like we had no urgency in the first half, but that changed after halftime. Still, it feels good but weird celebrating this win. I mean, we played the panthers. Overall a good and needed rebound into the bye.

Go Rams!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am happy for the win, but I hated the ultra-conservative manor in which the coaches planned for one of the worst teams in the league.

I understand the injuries causing some trepidation but that plan on both sides of the ball to start the game looked like they were playing scared.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Cameron Erving looking great now to take Booms spot or even better get Erving sign Fischer

Fischer
Erving
Allen
Jackson/Shelton
Havenstein

I like that line
Only one trade
made

Then get an edge

Tano

Legend
I’m glad we won but I just can’t shake the feeling we simply aren’t good enough this year
If we can get our OL back and healthy and Van back, I think this offense will be good enough with the defense we have even if Morris plays conservative. I think we will get some DBs back too. Maybe Morris will become more aggressive with his DBs back.

I like Kendrick but he is much better as a slot CB.