Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So help me, if the rams try another fake, fake punt just to waste a time out, I'm gonna take a cab to the airport, fly from montana to LA, take a cab to fishers house, ring the door bell, and slap the first stache I see off someone's face. Oh, and go rams!
IF Fisher does this, I would almost bet Hekker Passes!!(y);):D:yess:

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't know about anybody else I would have switched wicman or Barnes before Robinson... He played well last week minus the penalty

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I don't know about anybody else I would have switched wicman or Barnes before Robinson... He played well last week minus the penalty

Could be motivational to get him to play better than "well". Perhaps to live up to his draft status.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Could be motivational to get him to play better than "well". Perhaps to live up to his draft status.

Or it could have the opposite effect and he loses all confidence and drive. Hope this isn't the case.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2016-11-27_8-59-56.png

Ram65

Legend
Is Fisher sending a late message?

Robinson inactive. Injury? If he is able to play shouldn't he at least be active?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Or it could have the opposite effect and he loses all confidence and drive. Hope this isn't the case.

I think it's worth the risk:

Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 10m10 minutes ago
Greg Robinson has been called for 12 penalties this season. No other Rams offensive player has more than 3.

Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny 14m14 minutes ago
If you're wondering, Greg Robinson has more than $6 million guaranteed to him for 2017. #Rams have a 5th yr. option for 2018

RAMNATION

Rookie
Clearly, we can see who received the most blame for last week's loss.
TRUTH!!!!!!!!! Hendrick and Barnes have not excelled or even been average. But the bigger truth is that the loss to Miami goes on Fisher. Because he tried to sit on a 10 point lead from the HALF.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clearly, we can see who received the most blame for last week's loss.

Well; at least he blamed the right side of the ball this time.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

LET'S KICK SOME SAINT ASS TODAY!!!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
If anyone comes across an acestream link for the game pls post here and tag me. Thanks in advance.