Puka and Cooper

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
Saw a couple things today. I read where Puka said he has been training with Kupp this off-season and Coop is looking to go on a revenge tour this coming year. That would be nothing but great for the Rams to have these 2 monsters alternate burning teams right and left. I am currently watching Total Access on NFL network and they just ran a highlight reel of Puka's year, just fucking wow. If these 2 stay healthy with an improved interior offensive line running the ball and setting up play action the Rams WILL go places this year. I have never been more optimistic despite losing AD and I see a division crown, NFC Championship, and a beatdown of whoever the hell the AFC sends to meet their demise. Long winded for a simple question, will Puka and Kupp be the best WR duo in the NFL this year?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Agree, I could see our offense being top 5 this year with Stafford having more time then he's had perhaps ever. This is why its going to be so vital to get guys on defense that can hit the ground running. If we have even an average + defense this year, watch out.

fearsomefour

Legend
Lets assume that both are healthy.
The biggest challenge is either or both Stafford and McVay not getting tunnel vision and remembering to spread the ball around.

dang

Legend
Agree, I could see our offense being top 5 this year with Stafford having more time than he's had perhaps ever. This is why it’s going to be so vital to get guys on defense that can hit the ground running. If we have even an average + defense this year, watch out.
Setting injuries aside - all the Rams need is a red zone monster TE/WR and a RB1B (not RB2) that can pound the rock when needed to catapult the Rams offense to the top of the NFL.

jjab360

Legend
Saw where Puka played at 220 lbs last season and has slimmed down to 210 in the off-season.

220 tracks because he looked absolutely massive compared to how slim he looked in college, at the combine, etc.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Saw where Puka played at 220 lbs last season and has slimmed down to 210 in the off-season.
10lbs is a fair bit.

I like the idea and don’t think a little less weight hurts his game. Certainly helps the wear and tear.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Lets assume that both are healthy.
The biggest challenge is either or both Stafford and McVay not getting tunnel vision and remembering to spread the ball around.
It’s a plus having #3 & 4 guys that have been in the system cuz Stafford isn’t looking their way much so it’s important that they’re where they’re supposed to be. I’m still shocked that Puka continued to get the targets he did even when Kupp was available. Hitting on another impact wr would make this offense very formidable I think.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Health is a key for Kupp. If he stays mostly healthy he will still be one of the premier receivers in the league. Pair that with Puka and Robinson and we could have the best receiving group in the NFL. Along with Kyren Williams a good run game. I don't know how long it will take to get the offense clicking. But if it happens early I see us challenging the 49ers for the division.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Setting injuries aside - all the Rams need is a red zone monster TE/WR and a RB1B (not RB2) that can pound the rock when needed to catapult the Rams offense to the top of the NFL.
Davis Allen was Nick named ‘the vaccuum cleaner’ and he’s got height and reach. He will get his opportunities to be that red zone target with Higbee out…and Stafford trusts him.

I’d like to see an upgrade over Rivers at RB2 though.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Seeing Puka hanging with Kupp and showing this kind of attention to his body is EXACTLY what I hoped to see from him this offseason. Not necessarily weight loss.. I did feel he looked a little soft last year, but, goddamn.. he played harder than anyone.

But, I think improving overall fitness and working on those feet and the mental approach with Kupp is just the best thing. Love both of them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Saw a couple things today. I read where Puka said he has been training with Kupp this off-season and Coop is looking to go on a revenge tour this coming year. That would be nothing but great for the Rams to have these 2 monsters alternate burning teams right and left. I am currently watching Total Access on NFL network and they just ran a highlight reel of Puka's year, just fucking wow. If these 2 stay healthy with an improved interior offensive line running the ball and setting up play action the Rams WILL go places this year. I have never been more optimistic despite losing AD and I see a division crown, NFC Championship, and a beatdown of whoever the hell the AFC sends to meet their demise. Long winded for a simple question, will Puka and Kupp be the best WR duo in the NFL this year?
Imagine if they're both healthy this season AND the Rams add a true speed threat out there to stretch that field. You gotta be talking top three offense.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Oh shit are you ready for a bearded Puka?
The drag caused by that beard will slow him down by 0.001 m/s.

The kid obviously thinks he’s already made it and isn’t taking his career seriously. He should be traded to the highest bidder asap.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Imagine if they're both healthy this season AND the Rams add a true speed threat out there to stretch that field. You gotta be talking top three offense.

I would not mind either trading up for Rome Odunze or Brock Bowers to hyper-up the offense to score fast-and-furious and at-will within seconds dominating the opposing defense since the Rams defense may be so-so without AD.

Rams offense may be dominant than the Greatest Show On Turf (GSOT) days IF that trade were to happen.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Agree, I could see our offense being top 5 this year with Stafford having more time then he's had perhaps ever. This is why its going to be so vital to get guys on defense that can hit the ground running. If we have even an average + defense this year, watch out.
It's 2001 all over again...

Martz had said as long as their defense was top 15 with that offense they'd go places. They were markedly better after the draft and finished top 5 on the year.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Colby Parkinson may help in the RZ.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I expect more running to wear out their D and give our D a breather, but 1 or 2 quick strikes per game would really put pressure on the other O as well. Our D just needs to be able to stop the run, to prevent teams from shortening the game while wearing out our D.

fearsomefour

Legend
It’s a plus having #3 & 4 guys that have been in the system cuz Stafford isn’t looking their way much so it’s important that they’re where they’re supposed to be. I’m still shocked that Puka continued to get the targets he did even when Kupp was available. Hitting on another impact wr would make this offense very formidable I think.
I think the team has impact receivers on the roster.
It is up to McVay and Stafford to be willing to use them.