Problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Not a big one, but on some threads when I click on a bolded link it takes me to a random point on the last page of a thread rather than to the top of the newest unread post as it typically does.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There are some similar issues with clicking on a notification and it bringing you to a spot in a thread that isn't totally accurate. It *might* have something to do with tweets being displayed in a thread, but I'm not 100% sure.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are some similar issues with clicking on a notification and it bringing you to a spot in a thread that isn't totally accurate. It *might* have something to do with tweets being displayed in a thread, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah it generally happens on threads with many tweets (training camp threads).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah it generally happens on threads with many tweets (training camp threads).

Can you screen capture (image) the type of link you say does this?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

If it comes up again I will do, I imagine it will be the next time training camp is going on whilst I'm awake.

It's no big deal, just something to complain about for the sake of complaining :whistle:.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If it comes up again I will do, I imagine it will be the next time training camp is going on whilst I'm awake.

It's no big deal, just something to complain about for the sake of complaining :whistle:.

:LOL:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

So it just happened again in the arrowed thread, by clicking the arrowed link, I'd already read 17 of 19 replies, but it took me to post 15, first post contains 2 Tweets, so it looks like as X said it's a Twitter problem, again no big deal, I'd rather have the Tweets and the very minor inconvenience of pressing the space bar once or twice than the other way around, but if it is a simple fix then it's worth pointing out (y).

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 17.26.07.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So it just happened again in the arrowed thread, by clicking the arrowed link, I'd already read 17 of 19 replies, but it took me to post 15, first post contains 2 Tweets, so it looks like as X said it's a Twitter problem, again no big deal, I'd rather have the Tweets and the very minor inconvenience of pressing the space bar once or twice than the other way around, but if it is a simple fix then it's worth pointing out (y).

View attachment 8864
I think I might have fixed that. There was an extra closing tag in the html for that code.
Let me know if you still have this issue.