Predict the Rams first pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I say the Rams will take Jeffrey Simmons if he drops to 31; but if he is gone already it will be Dexter Lawrence. At any rate I've got 'em going DL as their first pick. Even if they trade down a bit......

~ArkyRamsFan~

TexasRam

Legend
TRADE ALERT!! RAMS AND RAIDERS MAKE MASSIVE DRAFT DAY TRADE!!

Raiders Get:
Jared Goff, Talib and Brockers

Rams Receive:
Derek Carr and the Raiders 2019 pick #24 and pick # 27.

Rams draft:
24. Greedy Williams
27. Josh Jacobs
31 Jeffrey Simmons

Todd Gurley undergoes season ending Surgery. Rams free up future cap space and get younger.

I win $15 ROD Dollars for picking Greedy Williams as Rams first pick.
Weeping and Gnashing of teeth are heard all across California.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

He's going to be a Giant coached by David Nelson Cutcliffe and even looks like Eli Manning.
daniel-jones-post-unc-DMID1-5grf010om-640x360.jpg

eli-manning-abc-mem-180202_16x9_992.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I say the Rams will take Jeffrey Simmons if he drops to 31; but if he is gone already it will be Dexter Lawrence. At any rate I've got 'em going DL as their first pick. Even if they trade down a bit......

~ArkyRamsFan~

One. Uno. Eins. 1.

This is an example of picking 2 guys.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:palm:
TRADE ALERT!! RAMS AND RAIDERS MAKE MASSIVE DRAFT DAY TRADE!!

Raiders Get:
Jared Goff, Talib and Brockers

Rams Receive:
Derek Carr and the Raiders 2019 pick #24 and pick # 27.

Rams draft:
24. Greedy Williams
27. Josh Jacobs
31 Jeffrey Simmons

Todd Gurley undergoes season ending Surgery. Rams free up future cap space and get younger.

I win $15 ROD Dollars for picking Greedy Williams as Rams first pick.
Weeping and Gnashing of teeth are heard all across California.

I would dislike this very very much.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Montez Sweat at #31. I just have a feeling.

I’m not sure why but sweat to me screams Vernon Gholston. They both had great college careers, are amazing athletes and great prospects. I’m not basing this on any science, just the eye test lol.

I remember when I was on clan ram, I fought with a guy for MONTHS. He wanted Vernon Gholston so badly, and I wanted good ole consistent chris long. Jeez, seems like forever ago. Glad we’re not fighting about who we’re gonna pick with our top 5 pick anymore lol

dang

Legend
Saw a NFL Network story on Risner. Dude is 110% high character. He is now my definitive option 1 for R1.31 if the Rams pick an OL. I would still love Lawrence or Simmons but Risner may be a more guaranteed success.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Yeah I didn’t want to say anything ... I thought we may have been going through some budget cuts.

:LOL:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Darnel Savage

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Trade down into round 2 and they take Jace Sternberger. Already planning on all the things I'm gonna do with that $15 ROD dolla. :p

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Trade down into round 2 and they take Jace Sternberger. Already planning on all the things I'm gonna do with that $15 ROD dolla. :p

Agreed with trade down, but TE? That would shock me....Even in a trade down scenario IMO it will be OL or DL.

London_Ram

Rookie
Nasir Adderley. Preferably after a trade down but I could still see us taking him at pick 31.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed with trade down, but TE? That would shock me....Even in a trade down scenario IMO it will be OL or DL.

Explosive addition to the offense. He's a bit raw, but has plus speed, hands, and body control and will be available into early round two whereas a similar type dude (Fant) will be gone before we're up.

Oh and btw, if by some miracle Fant drops to us he is the pick IMO. But yes, I am the village idiot who thinks TE is a need.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and btw, if by some miracle Fant drops to us he is the pick IMO. But yes, I am the village idiot who thinks TE is a need.

It's a need, but there are so many others. The Rams will eventually get to the point under Snead and McVay that there'll be enough depth that need is a rare term, but now they need to improve the OL, provide a starting caliber 1b RB. help the DL, get an edge rusher, safety, CB, developmental backup QB, and yes, TE since they take a while to develop. That's double digits, with only 7 picks - and the 7th is so late that it's really just locking in a choice of UDFA.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a need, but there are so many others. The Rams will eventually get to the point under Snead and McVay that there'll be enough depth that need is a rare term, but now they need to improve the OL, provide a starting caliber 1b RB. help the DL, get an edge rusher, safety, CB, developmental backup QB, and yes, TE since they take a while to develop. That's double digits, with only 7 picks - and the 7th is so late that it's really just locking in a choice of UDFA.

You disagree and so does everyone else. And that's cool lol. I don't mind being the wierdo at the end of the bar drinking southern comfort with no shirt and a speedo. :eek:

southern-comfort-hero-700x539.jpg

Last edited: