Post FA mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Greetings! Thought it could be fun to use profootballnetworks Mock Draft simulator for post FA. Or, if you’re rich and subscribe to PFF, theirs works too!

So, I’d like to see all of you guys do it too. Rules are simple. Trades are acceptable, but refreshing the page/starting over not. Just one and done, just like on draft day. You get to play GM with the way the draft falls.

Post em here!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_2251.jpeg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think these are lot better when all trades are either rejected or only accepted if they align with the trade value chart. The sims just get too far out of hand otherwise.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the player values more on this site but the trades are out of control.
I was offered one trade for our first round pick that I counted 12 picks in return and the highest was a 2025 2nd rounder the highest in this draft was a 5th.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
I was offered one trade for our first round pick that I counted 12 picks in return and the highest was a 2025 2nd rounder the highest in this draft was a 5th.
That's crazy! I was just offered 2024 88, 91, 169, and 202 for 83.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Thanks for posting. I’m now fully addicted! The value isn’t too far off but of course it’s way easier to engineer a trade that suits you perhaps not them - which we have learnt is not necessarily Snead’s MO :)

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 65042

I don't know much, but here is mine.
Just my 2 cents which is worth less these days :) but not sure about an OT and an OG but could see an OC instead. TE will be an interesting one with Higs hurt I was drafting them until free agency so not sure how that goes. Good work though on the front 7. Isaac could low key come in day 1 opposite young and contribute right away. He's one of a few that could be there in the 2nd if we don't get edge in the 1st.