Positives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I feel as though we need this. There's too much negativity going on right now, and rightfully so, but we did do some great things today. Post your negatives in the vent thread.

Positives:
Austin Davis. He played with a chip on his shoulder and left it all on the field. I don't understand why Fisher isn't starting him, but I have a feeling this won't be the last time we'll see him this season.

The offensive play calling. With the exception of going for it instead of taking the points, I thought it was very good today. I realize that we were playing the Cowboy's Defense but we were moving the ball fairly well down the field. We had 26 first downs today and were 8/13 on 3rd down.

Jumping out to a 21-0 lead in the 2nd quarter. It showed us what we are capable of. On our opening drive we drove 80 yards in 15 plays and punched it into the endzone. Then we caused a fumble and went 75 yards in just 5 plays and put up another 7 points. The Cowboys went 3 and out and we moved the ball 25 yards to their 45 before punting the ball and pinning them inside the 20. And finally, the pick-6.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think Jenkins showed he's the real deal. Gave up 21 yards on the 5 times Dez caught balls on him. If he turned around on the deep shot by Romo they wouldn't have called PI. Donald looked great again and Zac looked great. Props to the OL and offense for putting up 24 points

fastcat

Pro Bowler
The whole offense was a positve. Recievers caught the ball, the qb play was good, and the backs delivered. But I do question the o line on pass pro. And have no faith in Joseph on any play. Sorry for tuning it into a vent lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The whole offense was a positve. Recievers caught the ball, the qb play was good, and the backs delivered. But I do question the o line on pass pro. And have no faith in Joseph on any play. Sorry for tuning it into a vent lol
This.
Hopefully the majority of fans can see that the offense as a whole was quite good today, and light years ahead of what we saw weeks one and two.
The playcalling was good(except for that second 4th n go).
Running game was decent. Quick, Cook , Britt and Kendricks were involved, Davis looked good, OLine was good.

I don't really have anything positive to say about GW's defense. I will say that i don't see a lack of effort. It must be a scheme/execution issue.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then the last drive to make it 31-34. AD didn't panic. That was epic.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Good Thread. Thanks! There definately were positives in the game. We scored 31 points with our third QB, a guy making his second start ever in the NFL! Stacy was running well (although he only had 12 carries?) and the screen was working. So many things went well that we should have won the damn thing... there i go ranting too. I'll just stop there.

209RamsFan

AD......like a shot of Adrenaline to this team.....we need a guy that the team can say...thats our guy

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I am so proud of this team. I believe there are moral victories in football, and today we have learned one thing from this game: that our offense will not be holding us back in games this year. Our defense just needs to stop giving up big plays and penalties, especially on 3rd downs. The good thing is we have the bye week to work on these nuances.

After the Bradford injury, I was skeptical, but today we've proven that we can compete against EVERY team on our schedule this season. I can't wait until we play Philly.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This.
Hopefully the majority of fans can see that the offense as a whole was quite good today, and light years ahead of what we saw weeks one and two.
Running game was decent. Quick, Cook , Britt and Kendricks were involved, Davis looked good, OLine was good.

I don't really have anything positive to say about GW's defense. I will say that i don't see a lack of effort. It must be a scheme/execution issue.
Well, he did say to fight for every blade of grass. We were on turf, so I guess that philosophy flew out the window (is the only explanation I can think of).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What is really nice for us at this point is many of us did not expect to have a solid offense with Bradford out. Guess what? The Rams' offense may be very, very solid with AD in there at QB. This is a big deal, because if/when the undoubtedly talented defense finally gets its head screwed on straight in Williams' scheme, the Rams could be a very good team.

The defense needs to get it together. That needs to be a focal point over the bye, particularly with the Eagles looming. Big, big matchup. Big game. Great opportunity for them to make a statement to the league and get themselves on track if they win.

209RamsFan

Also we are 1-2.... So are a bunch of other teams including the 69ers....perfect time for a bye...we just need to get the defensive side of the ball in check....then watch out! So im stoked about that! We are still in it!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team feels like its almost there.. they executed really well today on offense.. Like Merlin says if the defense can get it together, we should win a bunch of games.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Does AD give this team a chance? You bet he does! Now let's tune up in the bye week and give Philly their first L.

ShaneFalco

I rewatched the first half.

Pretty awesome if our team could play like all 60 minutes.

Ogletree strippin people, Davis super accurate. O line very physical.

Have not seen a Rams offense like that in a while. Even sometimes with bradford.

This team is definitely trending upwards regardless of the loss. Im actually excited for the rest of the season.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys took the words right outta my mouth. I thought this was a great game. Sans the loss. Some times a team has to learn how to win or in this case finish. We are learning.

ShaneFalco

oh also. I gotta give Shotty credit. I was really harsh on him, because he never called deep passes.

He called in 3 within the first quarter. Definitely need more of this.

One side of the ball (minus two of Fisher's big money signings) did all that could be expected to win that game, got to give them credit. ST was good again (minus Givens).

If Williams ever decides that maybe coaching the D at some point in the next few season may be a good idea we may win a game easily.

Simba

Rookie
This.

Come on Mojo, the first and the second quarter of our defense was wonderful (less last minute ;))