Panthers favored by 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I don't get this favored by 3 Bull. Panthers 2-5 record coming to LA Rams 3-4. Ok the Rams imo should be favored by 3 because of home field, the Panthers haven't played this year like they have the past couple years and the Rams coming off by week should be fresh and healthy. I can see this being a close game and also if the Rams play mistake free ( cough, cough ) ball it could be a game that the Rams finish at home with a win that the offense or defense doesn't have to win the game for them on the last drive.
Not sure yet which QB is going to start for the Rams with all the speculation about Goff but I feel the same way with either QB.
And I would imagine with Cam crying about no calls on Qb hits on him the refs will be calling penalties on the Rams when they breathe on Cam, lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I dropped a Benjamin on the Panthers -3.

My reasoning is the Panthers are going to get at least a couple personal fouls from the refs for free first downs, plus our defense is stupid and routinely offers extensions to opponents' drives anyway on top of that. All that plus our offensive line having its hands full with a good Panthers' front means our hopes are squarely in Case's hands and I just can't look at this game with high expectations.

If the Rams' defense shows up like they did vs NY it's a close game. Otherwise we'll lose by 7 at least IMO. Sorry but I just have little confidence in this team right now, we'll see what they're made of Sunday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dropped a Benjamin on the Panthers -3.
frank-shuts-door.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Unfortunately the Panthers showed up last week...That doesn't bode well...Hopefully Cammie is still thinking about all the times the mean guys have tried to take his head off...Don't want the Rams to even get close to a bad hit on him...They'll really be protecting him now that he whined about it so much last week...He does take some cheap shots for sure...He doesn't help his own cause by going out of his way to be the ultimate asshole on the field...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't get this favored by 3 Bull. Panthers 2-5 record coming to LA Rams 3-4. Ok the Rams imo should be favored by 3 because of home field, the Panthers haven't played this year like they have the past couple years and the Rams coming off by week should be fresh and healthy. I can see this being a close game and also if the Rams play mistake free ( cough, cough ) ball it could be a game that the Rams finish at home with a win that the offense or defense doesn't have to win the game for them on the last drive.
Not sure yet which QB is going to start for the Rams with all the speculation about Goff but I feel the same way with either QB.
And I would imagine with Cam crying about no calls on Qb hits on him the refs will be calling penalties on the Rams when they breathe on Cam, lol.
I just don't want to see the Panthers get any Undeserved TD's off of Fumbles that should have been called incomplete passes!! Like they did in the Cards game!(y);)
The Rams will Win this one!!!!!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No respect because they haven't earned it . This is a game they should win , but with Keenum at QB I have little faith .

tbux

Rookie
The Panthers looked like last years Panthers vs Zona. IF I am being objective they are right to be favored by 3. We are going backwards, and the may have turned back into last years team that dominated. We have to play error free football to beat them sunday IMO. We lose turnover battle- no chance. D has to be at their best this game. We can win, and we will if we play mistake free on O and our D plays like they can.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carolina is still a very talented team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dropping a 170K ROD$ on the Rams in this one.
<--------- all in.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would expect that the DL of Carolina to have its best game of the year against the Rams OL.

While Rams DL has a gimpy ankle LDE & a hurting chest RDE our starting NT is out leaving Cam Thomas starting & one healthy DL in Aaron Donald. I would expect that Jonathan Stewart to run wild for at least 150 yds. Cam Newton should not worry or need to pass much.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think you guys need to see who the Panthers have played and lost too... No easy schedule...Tough teams...on the road...and I still believe that opening week loss to Denver shook them to the core...Losses can do that...I believe the reason we lost to the Giants, was the performance versus the Lions...the reason we lost to the Lions, is that performance versus the Bills...That ass kicking versus the 9ers, fueled the win vs the Seahawks & Cards

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well I think this point spread is due to the teams uncertainty to pull off wins when they should. My obvious guess is because they actually believe Fisher might choke again and get out coached. I hope they are wrong. I really hope I am wrong.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not entirely shocked about this opening line. Started at 2 1/2 and 70+% of the starting money is on Carolina moving it up to an even 3.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Well I think this point spread is due to the teams uncertainty to pull off wins when they should. My obvious guess is because they actually believe Fisher might choke again and get out coached. I hope they are wrong. I really hope I am wrong.
That is what I believe will happen unless it is the one outlier game a year where Fisher destroys a team that he shouldn't.