Our defense needs a nickname ASAP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Well. You have to look at what the front 4 are comprised of = 4 1st round picks. Because that's the part that is unique it should surround that. If you ignore that and go with the most simple name = The Four Horsemen

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I like the suggestion in the earlier thread. Its not a nickname, but it could be like a slogan/chant the fans do after every sack (Whoop, there it is). It's growing on me.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Kinda early for that....but I mentioned Arch Nemesis last year about this time. Mt. Crushmore was mentioned this year, and if I had to pick one, that would be it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I heard Texans are calling their defensive line "Death Row".

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Umm, whatever you call those plastic rings that hold 6-packs together that choke and kill birds when they get caught in them. That seems suitable.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Or "3rd and Long, Quinn, Brockers, Donald and the occasional blitz by Joyner."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like Arch Nemesis myself. I know it's Faceplant's suggestion, but I have to stick with that nickname because I love it so much.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Who knew a Defensive Line could create this kind of excitement and anticipation ? Hahahahha

Us Old Timer Ram Fans maybe,,, but that was a Looooooong time ago.