Other teams FA news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hs nowhere near worth the #1 pick. When you add needed to resign him he's maybe worth #12. But let's be honest, Patriots backups bust rate doesn't help their trade leverage. I'd rather use #12 on a 5 year rookie deal for Watson than trade it for Jimmy.
Oh good god no, he's not worth the #1. But he's a potential franchise guy who has already completed the dreaded first couple years getting up to speed in the NFL and learning how to play at this level. Plus, Mike freaking Glennon commanded a $15 million salary...

Pats don't want to deal him, so hey, if the Browns want him, they'll have to pay out the arse. They'll be able to franchise him for two years if they can't work out a long-term deal immediately, and they'll fast-forward the Browns' trip to being a potentially good team.

Or they can start Brock Lobster for a year while hoping one of the highly suspicious top QB prospects this year can turn into a good NFL starter.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The best part of this is homeboy doesn't have an agent. He just made the Chargers make him the highest paid table in the NFL and he's not good at all.
I see him as more of a barkalounger......

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The contracts going out to OTs now are the reason why I was shocked the Rams got Whitworth at a relatively affordable rate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody will want to work for Snyder even with reports the GM did it to himself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I mean, they basically just paid $20 million worth of their $100 million in cap space for a future 2nd rounder. That's a great move by Cleveland, I think.

If they release him as expected, it's salary they won't have to pay, but counts against the cap. This means $20M less in actual cash salary to pay. Honestly, the NFLPA should be furious that a team is trying so hard to circumvent the league minimum.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
For the price C Tretter got, I'd have thought we'd be in play at least.

PLEASE let Tru get traded soon. I mean he's gonna.

Also, Cooks is going to NE, iirc. Not sure how they swung that...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Connor Barwin just shook loose. Makes me wonder if the Rams don't just release Tru (can they?) so that thy can move on some guys now

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
PLEASE let Tru get traded soon. I mean he's gonna.

Just a hunch, but i'm guessing a TruJo to Cleveland trade is being held up by a potential Garopolo trade. That we may have to settle for something less from another team if Cleveland goes the QB route. jmo

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Just a hunch, but i'm guessing a TruJo to Cleveland trade is being held up by a potential Garopolo trade. That we may have to settle for something less from another team if Cleveland goes the QB route. jmo

They're not getting Jimmy... New England basically said "We don't want to trade him... but if you really want him... We want the #1 draft pick" ... which LOL, isn't going to happen.

Much like our 1st round tender for Easley.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
They're not getting Jimmy... New England basically said "We don't want to trade him... but if you really want him... We want the #1 draft pick" ... which LOL, isn't going to happen.

Much like our 1st round tender for Easley.

Well, I hope Cleveland is really done trying to put together a package for Garopolo, I thought they were about to be fleeced. Maybe tomorrow will be our day with Tru.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Well, I hope Cleveland is really done trying to put together a package for Garopolo, I thought they were about to be fleeced. Maybe tomorrow will be our day with Tru.

I'm really hoping so man... I feel like tomorrow there will be more clarity on this.