Opening day game.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I always fly in to see the rams home opener. I love the excitement of a brand new season. I cant wait to see who it will be this year. On that note, I was hoping to play the Cowboys. I was at the game in Dallas last year. I know the Rams can beat them and I want revenge! Who would you like to see the Rams open up against at home to set the tone of a brand new season? And if you live out of state and you never been to a game in St. Louis....home openers are great!!

RFIP

Would like to see us play The Giants at home week 1.

And I was in St Louis in 2000 for the niner game and it was fantastic!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Niners in STL week 2 would be awesome after we go to Seattle opening day and stomp them.

Slappy967

Starter
I would love to see us start the season with a gimme victory so how about the Raiders in week 1?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I came out to St. Louis for the 1st time last year for the Monday night game against the hawks last season and defiantly want to do it again this year. Probably for the hawks game again since I won't be able to talk any of my buddy's to spend the money for any other game. Also my dad and I will be making the trip to Tampa to see our teams battle!

ramfaninfla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Tampa game will be a must for me also this year. I live on the east coast of Fla. That works out nice. So Home opener and Tampa are the games I will be attending. Nothing like seeing them at home though.............

RFIP

The Tampa game will be a must for me also this year. I live on the east coast of Fla. That works out nice. So Home opener and Tampa are the games I will be attending. Nothing like seeing them at home though.............
Why is ur handle ramfaninga? Shouldn't it be ramfaninFL???

Slappy967

Starter
Well yeah I want a victory but a game vs the Sea chickens is far from a gimme. Of course Russell Wilson may get eaten by a bear during OTA's leading to Pryor time so a gimme IS possible :)

ramfaninfla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RFIP.......just moved back to Fla about 3 weeks ago. Will get around to getting name changed in due time..........

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought you were talking about RamzFanz avatar. Now I realize it was the Dead avatar. :)

That bird ain't on a bat... stranger. ;)

What made you wanna join a Rams. This isn't like how a ton of Niners fans are on Seahawks.net. They love to hate eachother.

There's no love here...

But if I had to pick a rival I dislike the least then it's ARZ in a landslide. Welcome. :)

Cardncub

Rookie
That bird ain't on a bat... stranger. ;)

What made you wanna join a Rams. This isn't like how a ton of Niners fans are on Seahawks.net. They love to hate eachother.

There's no love here...

But if I had to pick a rival I dislike the least then it's ARZ in a landslide. Welcome. :)

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a friend of PhxRam & a part time Rams fan. Btw, I hate that bird on a bat. Where I grew up half the town is Cubs fans & the other half St. Louis Card fans. Big rivalry.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a friend of PhxRam & a part time Rams fan. Btw, I hate that bird on a bat. Where I grew up half the town is Cubs fans & the other half St. Louis Card fans. Big rivalry.

Lol I respect that. I come from a line of die hard STL Cards fans. As for me, I'm a very casual fan. The purpose of the STL Cards is to get me to to football season. Of corse I love the fall classic, though.