OldSchools final Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok this is me no messing around with what ifs. Too many people think I want a WR in the 1st :D

Round 1 pick 19
Jared Verse Edge Florida St.

Steps in day 1 starts opposite Young and upgrades the pass rush and run defense over the previous occupant opposite Young.

Round 2 pick 52
Kris Abrams-Draine CB Missouri

Will battle to start and could win the slot role. At worst he's our dime back IMO.

Round 3 pick 83
Ruke Orhorhoro DT Clemson

Another guy that at worst is rotational on the front but I think he can come in play the 5-Tech with Turner moving into the 3-Tech. Very good run defender and can win in pass rush as well.

Round 3 pick 99
Johnny Wilson WR Florida St

Not your normal X WR at 6'7" but the guy wins outside and has a great catch radius.

Round 5 pick 153
Jaylan Ford ILB Texas

Had him in earlier talks and like him next to Jones. Can cover can rush and can tackle.

Round 5 pick 154
Walter Rouse OT Oklahoma

The LT that kept Guyton on the right side at Oklahoma. 5th round developmental tackle. Has good size and length really just needs to work on technique with Wendell.

Round 6 pick 196
Isaiah Davis RB South Dakota St

I was really wanting a change of pace with some breakaway speed but opted for Davis instead. Guy just runs the ball well. He doesn't fumble and is a patient runner between the tackles and with our upgraded iOL that will be a big hit. Capable pass catcher and a willing blocker just need work on refining it. I'm also giving him a shot at returns.

Round 6 pick 208
Charles Turner III C LSU

Athletic center that has experience at guard and left tackle. Can come in and be a gameday active backup at center and guard.

Round 6 pick 212
Tykee Smith S Georgia

Played both nickle and a cover/center field safety at Georgia. Also a very good tackler. At worst he comes in and helps special teams at best he pushes Tayler for the 4th safety spot.

Round 6 pick 217
Jordan Jefferson DT LSU

Big strong NT for depth. Transferred to LSU ended up with 7 TFL and 2.5 sacks as a NT last year. Good depth behind BB3.

Round 7 pick 254
Isaiah Williams WR Illinois

Another WR to compete for the return job.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Ok this is me no messing around with what ifs. Too many people think I want a WR in the 1st :D

Round 1 pick 19
Jared Verse Edge Florida St.

Steps in day 1 starts opposite Young and upgrades the pass rush and run defense over the previous occupant opposite Young.

Round 2 pick 52
Kris Abrams-Draine CB Missouri

Will battle to start and could win the slot role. At worst he's our dime back IMO.

Round 3 pick 83
Ruke Orhorhoro DT Clemson

Another guy that at worst is rotational on the front but I think he can come in play the 5-Tech with Turner moving into the 3-Tech. Very good run defender and can win in pass rush as well.

Round 3 pick 99
Johnny Wilson WR Florida St

Not your normal X WR at 6'7" but the guy wins outside and has a great catch radius.

Round 5 pick 153
Jaylan Ford ILB Texas

Had him in earlier talks and like him next to Jones. Can cover can rush and can tackle.

Round 5 pick 154
Walter Rouse OT Oklahoma

The LT that kept Guyton on the right side at Oklahoma. 5th round developmental tackle. Has good size and length really just needs to work on technique with Wendell.

Round 6 pick 196
Isaiah Davis RB South Dakota St

I was really wanting a change of pace with some breakaway speed but opted for Davis instead. Guy just runs the ball well. He doesn't fumble and is a patient runner between the tackles and with our upgraded iOL that will be a big hit. Capable pass catcher and a willing blocker just need work on refining it. I'm also giving him a shot at returns.

Round 6 pick 208
Charles Turner III C LSU

Athletic center that has experience at guard and left tackle. Can come in and be a gameday active backup at center and guard.

Round 6 pick 212
Tykee Smith S Georgia

Played both nickle and a cover/center field safety at Georgia. Also a very good tackler. At worst he comes in and helps special teams at best he pushes Tayler for the 4th safety spot.

Round 6 pick 217
Jordan Jefferson DT LSU

Big strong NT for depth. Transferred to LSU ended up with 7 TFL and 2.5 sacks as a NT last year. Good depth behind BB3.

Round 7 pick 254
Isaiah Williams WR Illinois

Another WR to compete for the return job.
Solid.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
No kicker? Are you happy with our current options or are you just hoping for the best from an UDFA?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No kicker? Are you happy with our current options or are you just hoping for the best from an UDFA?
I'm betting the kickers we target could end up udfa. That or a trade back nets an extra 7th.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Verse alone would make this draft a home run. Young and Verse on the edge for the next 10 years sounds amazing.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I would love this draft. Personally I’d prefer a bigger CB than CAD. But that’s my only qualm.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very solid draft - would be very happy with this one.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great job, Old School. My only question is if KAD is rated for the second round.
Most mocks I've seen have him in 3rd or 4th round.
YMMV

~ArkyRamsFan~

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great job, Old School. My only question is if KAD is rated for the second round.
Most mocks I've seen have him in 3rd or 4th round.
YMMV

~ArkyRamsFan~
I've seen him in the 2nd a lot along with Max Melton and a few others and I've seen some of them in the 3rd. I've seen each of them as high as like 35 and as low as 90. Anything is possible and there could be others like Sanistril though I've seen him in the high second or late 3rd mock but I think he's a bit small and likely a slot CB.