Official Vent Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sorry folks, I accidently deleted the vent thread trying to clean the main page.

No name calling of players or coaches. Or members.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Two things:

1. Austin Davis is not an NFL starting QB.

2. Please trade Tavon Austin. I want to see him succeed in this league.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Please delete my thread. I made one cause I couldn't find it.

We should have won today but incompetent play from the offense screwed us over. The defense is kicking ass but the offense just can't figure it out.

no more hope left for this season so let's just hope for a decent draft pick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Christmas+Story+Gif.gif

LFYzu13.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Remember when we all thought we would at least be better than we were with Clemens last year? It's time for some big changes in the offense after this year.

Athos

Legend
I WANT MY GOD DAMN MUTHA FUCKING BRADFORD BACK!

I HOPE THAT BASTARD IN CAROLINA FUCKS UP HIS KNEE! FUCKS IT UP REAL GOOD!

Okay, that's really fucking mean, but I don't fucking care anymore. That bitch deserves divine karma.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's the gist of what I said in the other thread. We have to win out to make the playoffs. Not happening. Davis needs to be benched. He did more to stop Austin and Bailey today than any Arizona DB.

Did anyone watch how Carson Palmer handled our blitzes? Blame the OL all you want, Scott Wells and Davin are infuriating, but Palmer got the ball out quickly. Davis doesn't do that. He processes things to slowly.

The guy flat out ignores Austin a lot of the time. Tavon isn't going to progress when the QB can't get him the ball on his bread and butter routes.

It's Hill time. Gotta see what he can do.

We don't have a QB right now and it sucks. Nearly impossible to win in this league without a QB.

The defense did its job.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Frustrating watching a coach have much success (hint, hint Bruce Arians) after only his second year with a team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Davis or not, this offense needs to score more. This was the case before Davis.

And... why can't we get Tavon the ball?

broken_record.jpg

The good news is that when we draft a QB in the first round next year he's going to have his ass handed to him by our OL, I'll go to bed looking forward to that.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Here's the gist of what I said in the other thread. We have to win out to make the playoffs. Not happening. Davis needs to be benched. He did more to stop Austin and Bailey today than any Arizona DB.

Did anyone watch how Carson Palmer handled our blitzes? Blame the OL all you want, Scott Wells and Davin are infuriating, but Palmer got the ball out quickly. Davis doesn't do that. He processes things to slowly.

The guy flat out ignores Austin a lot of the time. Tavon isn't going to progress when the QB can't get him the ball on his bread and butter routes.

It's Hill time. Gotta see what he can do.

We don't have a QB right now and it sucks. Nearly impossible to win in this league without a QB.

The defense did its job.

That's the biggest thing I see. He doesn't process things fast enough mentally.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Maybe this is a good thing, and some people can start to understand, good, and bad QB play. If we accomplish that, I'd be thrilled.

F. Mulder

Starter
I usually don't do these things but:

The D played really well. I don't know if Jenkins is playing hurt or just regressed but he sucked today. Also, Quinn has one basic move which is a speed rush outside. Reminds me of L Little before he developed an inside swim move. Blitzes in the second half didn't get there.

Offensively this one is squarely on Davis IMO. Given good field position he takes another out of FG range sack. He urinates himself at the sight of pressure. On the run he pulls the ball down and most plays are dead. When rolling out he is either content or has been told to just dump it (I have a hard time believing something isn't there). Does this team have a screen or a WR bubble screen in its offense? Can Davis have a play where once he just sets his back foot he throws it deep or some kind of 1-read play? I hate Joseph.

Oh well, as usual the team shows its potential and ruins a lot of nice efforts by players and units and can't play a full game. They desperately need a QB next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.