Official Training Camp Thread - Day 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
They took our tent. I'm on other side of bleachers. Chair with sun shade on top.

Here we goooooooooo!

Big Game

Living The Dream
They took our tent. I'm on other side of bleachers. Chair with sun shade on top.

Here we goooooooooo!

Enjoy Keep us informed with the Report, pads on today right!!!

Can't Wait!!! :nice::party::popcorn::cheers::lifting:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't wait to hear how the o-line does today. Hoping it will be more positive.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank goodness, tackling drills. Working on wrapping up.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thank goodness, tackling drills. Working on wrapping up.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Quick favor to ask, can anyone who would be so kind fill me in on who appears to be getting reps with the first team as a back in short yardage situations with Gurley out?

Thank you kindly!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Foles complete to cook, kendricks, and a sweet diving catch from Bailet.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
These reports are much appreciated guys. The more different sets of eye tests the better.
We've heard alot about the pass blocking so far, but to be honest i'm more intrigued with how quickly and effectively this young OLine looks opening holes and what type of plays they're working on in the ground game.
IMO the best way to get these young guys' confidence up is to run block.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Unfortunate, but 2 weeks isn't the end of the world for Gaines. We knew someone was going to get dinged at some point. Judging from last season he was a fast study as far as acclimating into the fold. We'll be ok.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Unfortunate, but 2 weeks isn't the end of the world for Gaines. We knew someone was going to get dinged at some point. Judging from last season he was a fast study as far as acclimating into the fold. We'll be ok.

The words "at least" concern me the most. I hope it's not longer after they do more tests.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rams have such the worst luck.
Not anymore...we have Joyner, Tru, Roberson, McGee... okay just a lil joke but the depth at the cb position is seriously light years away from what I've seen in the past 5 years...