Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If it's permissible - ill trade teams with someone for the next run. I like the Raiders but I'm just about out of raider girl pictures to announce my pics.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
12intheBox with a question:
When we finish this are we starting over from the top? Same teams or switching them up?
I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't keep the same teams. Especially since everyone has so obviously put in a lot of work on their research of the needs of their teams and the players that would fit those needs. Anyone who wants a different team and finds someone to trade with would be fine.

We might need a few replacements for those who aren't able to visit the site enough to keep the mock proceeding at a good pace. I'm not going to chase people around to get them to pick like Mojo tried to do. You're either committed or you're on the side line watching. That and putting the mock as a sticky on the main Rams forum should help keep it from dragging on forever. :notsure:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't keep the same teams. Especially since everyone has so obviously put in a lot of work on their research of the needs of their teams and the players that would fit those needs. Anyone who wants a different team and finds someone to trade with would be fine.

We might need a few replacements for those who aren't able to visit the site enough to keep the mock proceeding at a good pace. I'm not going to chase people around to get them to pick like Mojo tried to do. You're either committed or you're on the side line watching. That and putting the mock as a sticky on the main Rams forum should help keep it from dragging on forever. :notsure:

I was going to volunteer for a team, but don't think so now.. If the thread is moved to main Rams forum I'll look more the part of an idiot.. :cool:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I was going to volunteer for a team, but don't think so now.. If the thread is moved to main Rams forum I'll look more the part of an idiot.. :cool:

You can co manage the raiders with me if you're willing to get a Reggie haircut.

Fotor010871659-750x256.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

+1

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Dagonet trying to hide his light but can't find the right sized bushel basket:
False modesty aside ;), we'll need dedicated knowledgeable posters like yourself if this is to be a success. In my mind, I had already penciled you in as a replacement for either one of our mockers who won't have or can't take the time to frequently check the mock's progress or even better yet, to take my place. I'll be able to spend more time making sure things go smoothly if I don't have to participate as a GM. I was hoping you'd take my place as the Shegals GM.

In addition, if I'm not a GM and there is a problem with a GM not making his pick on time I can just pick a player for him myself without worrying about what the ramifications for another team might be. Should speed things up IF it's necessary.

Let's finish this one first and we'll all talk about it.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LACHAMP46 sounding depressed:
who's up? I am so pissed about this Foles nonsense.....I need an escape...
@jjab360 is on the clock.

He's on ROD right now and I just sent him a PM so maybe we'll get some action soon.

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
Detrioit Lions select Wayne Lyons, CB, Stanford

Decent player that matches our needs and is value at this point in the draft. The last name is just a coincidence. :sneaky:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Albefree69 assuming and knowing what assuming does.

False modesty aside ;), we'll need dedicated knowledgeable posters like yourself if this is to be a success. In my mind, I had already penciled you in as a replacement for either one of our mockers who won't have or can't take the time to frequently check the mock's progress or even better yet, to take my place. I'll be able to spend more time making sure things go smoothly if I don't have to participate as a GM. I was hoping you'd take my place as the Shegals GM.

In addition, if I'm not a GM and there is a problem with a GM not making his pick on time I can just pick a player for him myself without worrying about what the ramifications for another team might be. Should speed things up IF it's necessary.

Let's finish this one first and we'll all talk about it.

False modesty my arse.. lol Dedicated maybe, but knowledgeable no (but ty). You guys need peeps like BostonRam, Memphis, and CoachO here drafting. :) The latter two I would love to see draft, just so I could track their players in the NFL. lol Boston would be great as he's a level headed dude, or is he in this draft already? lol I honestly can't remember. I have a few ideas on others too.

Alan, I'm thinking you stay with the shegals, and I'll do what you speak of. ;) I was also thinking with your split personalities you could take two teams? :cool: I'll be here to help regardless. We shall discuss later.. Time for knee exercises.. Peace..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin

#103-Chicago-Angry Ram-Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas State

#104-Atlanta-Warner4Prez-Anthony Harris S, Virginia

#105-NY Giants-Bonifay Ram-Kevin White CB, TCU

#106-Tampa Bay(from St Louis)-Boston Ram-Shaq Mason )G, Georgia Tech

#107-Minnesota-Ramhusker-Henry Anderson DE, Stanford

#108-Chicago(from Cleveland)-Angry Man-Rob Crisp OT, NC State

#109-New Orleans-Corbin-Mario Edwards Jr. DT, Florida State

#110-Philadelphia(from Buffalo)-albefree69-Garrett Grayson QB, Colorado State

#111-Miami-FRO-Adrian Amos FS, Penn St

#112-Cleveland(from Buffalo)-Den the coach-Bryce Petty QB, Baylor

#113-Houston-Tron- Tre McBride WR, William & Mary

#114-San Diego- Jamil Douglas, OG, Arizona State

#115-St Louis(from Kansas City)- Eric Rowe, CB/S Utah

#116-Philadelphia-albefree69-Mike Davis RB, South Carolina

#117-Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-Kwon Alexander OLB, LSU

#118-Pittsburgh-jrry32-Xavier Cooper DT, Washington State

#119-Detroit-jjab360- Wayne Lyons, CB, Stanford

#120-Arizona- @Elmgrovegnome is on the clock-

#121-Buffalo (from Carolina)-Memento-

#122-Baltimore-Yamahopper-

#123-San Francisco(from Denver)-Dieterbrock-

#124-Dallas-Ramrasta-

#125-Indianapolis-Tahoe-

#126-Green Bay-LAChamp-

#127-Seattle-jsimcox-

#128-New England-Rams Until I Die-

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #32_______ @Elmgrovegnome is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Sean Mannion, Garrett Grayson, Bryce Petty,

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley, Tyler Lockett, Tre McBride,

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford, Jessie James

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford, Mike Davis,

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein, Rob Crisp,

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse, Arie Kouandjio, Shaq Mason, Jamil Douglas,

C: Cameron Erving, Andy Gallik, Hroniss Grasu

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden, Henry Anderson,

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony, Mario Edwards, Xavier Cooper

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,
Hau'Oli Kikaha, Lorenzo Mauldin, Hayes Pullard, Kwon Alexander

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall, Anthony Harris, Adrian Amos, Eric Rowe,

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines, Kevin White, Eric Rowe, Wayne Lyons,

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Dagonet looking to become a recruiter:
False modesty my arse.. lol Dedicated maybe, but knowledgeable no (but ty). You guys need peeps like BostonRam, Memphis, and CoachO here drafting. :) The latter two I would love to see draft, just so I could track their players in the NFL. lol Boston would be great as he's a level headed dude, or is he in this draft already? lol I honestly can't remember. I have a few ideas on others too.

Alan, I'm thinking you stay with the shegals, and I'll do what you speak of. ;) I was also thinking with your split personalities you could take two teams? :cool: I'll be here to help regardless. We shall discuss later.. Time for knee exercises.. Peace..
I'm OK with taking two teams but Alan said he'd never talk to me again if I do. I think he's using reverse psychology on me though. :LOL:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes my guy is still available.

The Arizona Cardinals select Ben Heeney ILB. The Cardinals now have a nice draft with Arik Armstead, Ali Marpet, Hayes Pullard and Ben Heeney.

One more announcement for Arizona: We have decided to fire our Asshat head coach because he is a dick.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #33_______ @Memento is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Sean Mannion, Garrett Grayson, Bryce Petty,

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley, Tyler Lockett, Tre McBride,

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford, Jessie James

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford, Mike Davis,

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein, Rob Crisp,

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse, Arie Kouandjio, Shaq Mason, Jamil Douglas,

C: Cameron Erving, Andy Gallik, Hroniss Grasu

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden, Henry Anderson,

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony, Mario Edwards, Xavier Cooper

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,
Hau'Oli Kikaha, Lorenzo Mauldin, Hayes Pullard, Kwon Alexander, Ben Heeney

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall, Anthony Harris, Adrian Amos, Eric Rowe,

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines, Kevin White, Eric Rowe, Wayne Lyons,

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin