Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FRO

Legend
The season was riding on this game. We are playing a 2 win team who was trying to lose the game. We sucked so bad today. It's time to tank. Time to turn the page on Demoff, Snead, and Fisher.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Loss set a side ,would u rather want the 40 whiners or seahags win?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It is what it is.. Time to fire the crew..

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Every time I see Joyner, I get more pissed that we didn't move up for D. Carr. It's not as though we were set at the QB position last year.

Cigs is over his head. Our offense doesn't fool anybody.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The season was riding on this game. We are playing a 2 win team who was trying to lose the game. We sucked so bad today. It's time to tank. Time to turn the page on Demoff, Snead, and Fisher.

Demoff is the only silver lining. And Snead is a borderline keep.

With Demoff structuring contracts, we won't be hanstrung for money for multiple years. I keep him.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Man I'm so mad at Robinson.

I don't ever wanna draft OL high again. We would get the same production from somebody in the fourth round.

If some is a project with high upside, pick them in the second round if possible.

Irish

Starter
Demoff ain't going anywhere, bro.

He is Kroenke's point man on LA

I was wondering before this season how poorly this team would have to play for Fisher to lose his job, seeing as how he was probably hired to shepherd his young team to a new city, something he has done before. Watching this team and the way this season has evolved, I can't imagine that even Kroenke would have much patience left for this garbage.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I hate to say this but the word about Fisher being .500 is true. You lose to two mediocre teams two weeks in a row when you're fighting to make the playoffs. That just can't happen. Idc what the QB situation is, the rest of the team is good enough where we should be able to scrape out a few wins against teams that are, at best, the same talent level as us.

Walter

Rookie
I just laugh now. I think for the first time I'm not watching this team next week. I can't stand it anymore.
I thought the same thing. Altjoigj you and I will both be pissed about the same time next week. Iess it's a 3pm game, haven't checked.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It is time to bring in whole new coaching staff at the end of the year. I do not want Fisher and any coach in this staff back. I guarantee he is going to lose the locker room after this one. I don't see them continuing to drink his kool-aid. If I was a free agent, I'd be running as fast and as far away from this franchise.

FRO

Legend
Demoff is the only silver lining. And Snead is a borderline keep.

With Demoff structuring contracts, we won't be hanstrung for money for multiple years. I keep him.
He brought in Spags. He brought in Fisher. There are other good cap guys out there. Time for the whole thing to get blown up.

Irish

Starter
Flacco finished the goddamn game with a torn ACL?

Jesus Christ, that is fucking toughness like you wouldn't believe!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hate to say this but the word about Fisher being .500 is true. You lose to two mediocre teams two weeks in a row when you're fighting to make the playoffs. That just can't happen. Idc what the QB situation is, the rest of the team is good enough where we should be able to scrape out a few wins against teams that are, at best, the same talent level as us.

It's obvious after 4 years that Fisher only cares about the division teams. It's almost like they don't do anything to prepare for out of division opponents.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
This feels like watching a team fumble around in quicksand, trying to get out and just sinking further. They actually had a nice start this year to the season and then--through injuries, poor play, poor coaching, poor everything they managed to continue sinking. They will be lucky to win two more games. You can't win with half a team. Yes--a great defense with an average offense can win. A great defense with a self-destructing abysmal offense can't.

Injuries can't be an excuse every single year. I get that their line was a mess but honestly--it's every year. He had to rely on two rookies this year anyway--constant shuffling--it was never right and who is Greg Robinson fooling anymore? You have to show something by now--something. This team has failed at building the line time and again and Fisher's ultra conservatism has left them predictable.

Changes need to be made somewhere.

Unfortunately, I see the defense as regressing before the offense progresses. Then it'll be back to the top of the draft.

They have two great pieces on offense--but they are missing key pieces and it starts with a solid line. An average QB behind a solid line could be successful on this team.

I see nothing but uncertainty in the future. They could maybe get a little better after the next draft or they could be sliding backward.

No idea.

Walter

Rookie
So frustrating. My god. Ten years of shit football. And anyone can possibly wonder why no one shows at the dome. Ravens had plenty of empty seats a few years removed from the super bowl. I just this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.