No good link on kodi :/

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone know where I can stream the game online ? Kodi doesn't look to have any working links.

Thanks in advance fellas!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the replies boys. Unfortunately didn't get a consistent stream all day long but that's okay. We sucked and it would've pushed me off the edge if I had an opportunity to see that shitshow.

DenverRam

Starter
VLC streams i linked were consistent.

Just gotta open a network stream and them through VLC. Dont Click the links. Copy them and then open them up in the VLC media tab

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure what you mean my friend but maybe a little clarification would be much appeciated. I thank you

DenverRam

Starter
I'm not sure what you mean my friend but maybe a little clarification would be much appeciated. I thank you
ok so you download VLC Media Player.

When you open it, go to media tab, and scroll down to "Open Network Stream".

Then you got to the link i posted. Where it has all the gameday streams. But lets take the Rams stream for example.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/3lopwg/game_thread_stlouis_rams_vs_washington_redskins/

In the beggining of the thread it says
"Edit : Try These

VLC Links : 264k VLC Links : 464k VLC Links : 664k VLC Links : 864k VLC Links : 1264k VLC Links : 1864k VLC Links : 2564k VLC Links : 3964k

A US IP is needed."

You right click one of the blue linked numbers in that thread and click on "Copy Link Location".

Then you post that link location the VLC Media Stream and hit play.

Last edited: