NL Baseball Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Dude. They won 108 games and took the last month off because they had no competition to win the division.
When they needed to, they crushed. Look what they did to the Yankees in that 4 game sweep. Men against boys

Your just being classy as usual. Perhaps it’s the dog shows of the last 2 playoff appearance that just not allows me to trust this group.

And your Yankees are geerimg up for a long stretch of success. You have some great young talent. There time is coming

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Come on Dodgers. Lets close this thing out.

Boston/LA Series.

NE/LA Superbowl.

We can get 'em twice.

That would be wicked awesome. :sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oud8em7ckus11.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I have been waiting for this moment since 1988
Last year broke the insanity
This year it’s about pure guts
LA DODGERS

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Let’s do the trifecta. Dodgers, Rams, Lakers.

Hey. It could happen!

Close but the trifecta would be Rams, Red Sox and Celtics!!

Congrats Dodger fans, should be a great World Series! It’s a long season but this is what it’s all about!

Cold Tuesday, should be a game time high temperature or 42’. Welcome Dodgers to fall in New England! Bring your longjohns lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let’s do the trifecta. Dodgers, Rams, Lakers.

Hey. It could happen!

Close but the trifecta would be Rams, Red Sox and Celtics!!

Congrats Dodger fans, should be a great World Series! It’s a long season but this is what it’s all about!

Cold Tuesday, should be a game time high temperature or 42’. Welcome Dodgers to fall in New England! Bring your longjohns lol

Obviously the trifecta is the Rams, St. Louis Cardinals, and Blues. And since the Cards never got to the playoffs and the Blues suck right now...well, my trifecta isn't going to happen. :cry:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Mediocre? They’ve been the best team in baseball all season long
Now they get a week to rest

Lol, tough crowd. Boston has been the best team all season. They made quick work of two 100 plus win teams in the playoffs. While the Dodgers have had to work for everything. Nothing came easy for them. It makes sense the Redsox would be favored to win in less than 7. The Dodgers are battle tested so who knows? They certainly don't look as good as last year's team to me.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Lol, tough crowd. Boston has been the best team all season. They made quick work of two 100 plus win teams in the playoffs. While the Dodgers have had to work for everything. Nothing came easy for them. It makes sense the Redsox would be favored to win in less than 7. The Dodgers are battle tested so who knows? They certainly don't look as good as last year's team to me.

The Dodgers path to the World Series only helps them IMO. They have faced adversity and know they can overcome it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Red Sox are tough but I like our match up against them, particularly how they fare vs left-handed pitchers

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Red Sox are tough but I like our match up against them, particularly how they fare vs left-handed pitchers

I have to agree. Dodgers match up well here. Eovaldi has been Boston's best pitcher and his stuff plays well to right handed batters which Houston and New York were heavy with. Now against left handed batters he is not as effective. Also Boston does not hit great against left handed pitching even with Betts and Martinez there. So another match up advantage for Los Angeles. Plus I just think its LA's year.

Sale is hurt and not himself, Price is Price so the choke is coming, Eovaldi and Porcello are going to have to pitch out of there minds.

LA wins game 1, Boston game 2, then ultimately Los Angeles in 7.

Good Luck boys.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to agree. Dodgers match up well here. Eovaldi has been Boston's best pitcher and his stuff plays well to right handed batters which Houston and New York were heavy with. Now against left handed batters he is not as effective. Also Boston does not hit great against left handed pitching even with Betts and Martinez there. So another match up advantage for Los Angeles. Plus I just think its LA's year.

Sale is hurt and not himself, Price is Price so the choke is coming, Eovaldi and Porcello are going to have to pitch out of there minds.

LA wins game 1, Boston game 2, then ultimately Los Angeles in 7.

Good Luck boys.
I really miss Beerbelly....