Nick Wright: LA Rams are the "scariest and the best team" in the NFC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ants

Starter
It's funny - many here will bat around the "is it better to be the 3rd seed or 4th? topic.
But think about it - is there really any team in the league that wants to play the Rams?
Likely not. (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's funny - many here will bat around the "is it better to be the 3rd seed or 4th? topic.
But think about it - is there really any team in the league that wants to play the Rams?
Likely not. (y)
exactly..:rockon:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, and a rested Gurley along with vets on that OL and DL will make them more formidable.

Assuming they get to the Divisional round, and the game is in Philly, curious if McVay takes the team east ahead of time to get acclimated to the weather? Would be a great move if he does.

I could see the Rams utilizing the Redskins facilities for a few days before heading up to Philly. Teams have done that in the past and I am sure Snyder would rent a portion of his facility for a good price.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Likely not. (y)
Those teams battling for the 5th and 6th seed just want to get in...don't care who they play...Ryan won't....Cam won't....nor will Brees....or...Wilson....
Question to you, my friend...out of those 4, who do you wanna see in the Coliseum in 2 weeks????

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those teams battling for the 5th and 6th seed just want to get in...don't care who they play...Ryan won't....Cam won't....nor will Brees....or...Wilson....
Question to you, my friend...out of those 4, who do you wanna see in the Coliseum in 2 weeks????
The only possibilities are the Rams (of course), and Ram victims..

ELFTTqe.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I want to see the Vikings in LA. But that can’t happen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't agree, sadly. Minnesota has to rightly be the scariest NFC team, they've earned that and Philly's dropoff in losing Wentz seals it.

Rams would be the second scariest team IMO, but have taken a huge hit with the loss of GZ. I think they are capable of beating Minnesota if McVay improves his gameplanning vs Zimmer (who schooled him pretty good in the first matchup), but that kicker might end up sealing the deal, we'll see.

Either way I just want to see the Rams survive to play Minny for all the NFC marbles. IMO they're the two best teams in the NFC given the Eagles' loss of Wentz.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't agree, sadly. Minnesota has to rightly be the scariest NFC team, they've earned that and Philly's dropoff in losing Wentz seals it.

Rams would be the second scariest team IMO, but have taken a huge hit with the loss of GZ. I think they are capable of beating Minnesota if McVay improves his gameplanning vs Zimmer (who schooled him pretty good in the first matchup), but that kicker might end up sealing the deal, we'll see.

Either way I just want to see the Rams survive to play Minny for all the NFC marbles. IMO they're the two best teams in the NFC given the Eagles' loss of Wentz.
disagree...The Rams are finally urilizing Gurley as they should, as seen vs the Hawks and Titans...Screen game when they load the box/blitz and running the ball when they don't. Gurley MUST have enough touches and that's what Nick Wright is saying, is when the Rams are their "highest selves," there is no one who can beat them. Especially the Vikings, who MCvay now knows and will game plan the freak out of.

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We are a much better team then when we played the Vikings. This offense is clicking and the run game is ready to go. I don’t think McVay and Phillips will let us lose to them again.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams scary factor dropped from a 9 to a 7.5 with the loss of Zuerline.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams scary factor dropped from a 9 to a 7.5 with the loss of Zuerline.
The Fickin Factor takes us back up to a solid 8.4!:rockon:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the rams didn't give the vikings their A game. if they meet up again mcvay will unleash hell on them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just enjoy it man, our window is only starting to open, we'll have plenty more appearances, even if we have an early exit. Experience is key, and losing is the best teacher.
The only losing I wanna do is in the 2018 PreSeason!