NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

d-rek

UDFA
Name
d-rek
Wished rams would have used 7th round pick on drafting one or two of these guys craig loston, dion bailey or marcus roberston pretty shocking they all went undrafted

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have 96 posts in this thread. All my posts are like...draft related. Haha.

CoachO

Hall of Fame

I apologize if I appeared to be coming off as having a non-football agenda. I do like the pick for football reasons. I get all the "tweener" stuff, and if I have an agenda for liking the pick, its because being a MIZZOU fan, I like the way the kid plays the game. I also am never been a fan of the "measurables" being the thing that decides a players production. One of the things that was also said, was that Michael Sam's production out performs his talent. Those are exactly the kind of players I want to draft, especially with a compensatory pick.

We can agree to disagree whether this is a guy who makes the team better. But lets not for a second pretend that its just about the football.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I signed off before the Sam pick yesterday. I have to say it was my favorite pick of the day, other than Gaines. And I am not a Mizzou fan. I'm a Pac-12/MW guy. But I do respect what M.Sam did as a player in college and I think he just might find a spot as a situational pass rusher. I could care less if it was a "pity pick" Kid was a great player in college and deserves s shot. I'm glad we are giving it to him.

Now to find our UDFA thread....