NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jacktheripper85

Starter
B7CA35F8-038E-40FD-A48F-DC4B3BF537E8.jpeg

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Well, road game environment - so be it. Disappointing but the only thing to do now is make them regret coming.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Rams heard "keep your friends close and your enemies closer and are taking it to new levels.

After this ass whoopin' at the hands of the Rams and getting beat down badly, they'll think twice about spending big jack to come down to LA to have their hearts ripped out and their souls snatched.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I feel so, so bad for the Rams coaches and players, man.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Only other time I wanted a win this bad is Lakers vs Celtics , game 7 in 2010.

Don't know how active I'll be in the gdt.... I tend to let my emotions get the better of me and I'll be a nervous wreck all game.

But here's hoping McVay has finally learned his lesson about these guys.
We are probably not going to outmuscle them.... So We need to be smarter and faster. Get them out of sorts with our creativity and athleticism. I need to see some aggression and killer instinct.

Kittle needs to get laid out after a clip I saw of him laughing and talking shit.... Weddle, do your thing. Fuck these guys and their fans. Let's send these pricks packing and drink some whiner tears today, boys

Let's fucking go!!!!!!
For me it was Lakers vs Celtics 1985 game 7.

But yeah that year too.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Me too. That has to be disheartening.... So lame.
Yep. You play your ass off year to get to the NFC Championship game, at your home stadium and you're going to be playing an away game at your own stadium.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We keep getting throttled by these guys and right now, they own us. Why wouldn't they show up in droves??

We did it to ourselves. Now it's time to send them packing

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. You play your ass off year to get to the NFC Championship game, at your home stadium and you're going to be playing an away game at your own stadium.
Pathetic really. I cannot imagine this happening to any other successful team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me it was Lakers vs Celtics 1985 game 7.

But yeah that year too.
I don’t know…I was pretty stoked for the Dodgers to finally beat the Yankees n 1981. That Jon Seco was also a YANKEES fan..SONOFA…

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not sure what people expected, unfortunately. The Rams are new to LA again. The majority of California consists of 49er fans. The only way to mitigate against this is likely to do what many European soccer clubs do - if you re-sell your tickets to the opposition's fans, you're banne from buying tickets again. Like anything else people will find loopholes. But it will go a long way.