Next Year: Roll Dice on Bradford or draft Pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Next Year do we Roll Dice on...

• Draft Pick

Votes: 81 81.0%
  • Bradford

Votes: 19 19.0%

• Total voters

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looking back, a lot of posters not here anymore lol.

That said where the fuck is @A55VA6

Says he hasn't been here since October. He get banned or some shit?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
QB changes are always tough on some fans, the ones who are more concerned with who takes the snaps than the team.

I was posting on the herd in this fun era and there were posters I knew wouldn't make it. There are some similarities IMO. We have seen the same tantrums and denial and we will see the same exodus over time of posters who can't get past it.

General trend is they identify extremely strongly with the QB. As it becomes clear the QB isn't good enough they go into denial. When the move is made they make posts warning the team of how it better work or this amazing QB will make them all look stupid.

Then they hang around a year or two and shit on excitement over the new direction.

I hope this time around isn't as bad but we already lost one poster in a public and tbh rather funny tantrum. We will see how many feel the need to shit on things going forward.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was posting on the herd in this fun era ...

Damn, that's where I was before I came here in 2013. Lol I just went there. Didn't even realize it was still around.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah it's changed a lot but I still read some of their posters so I visit and post there occasionally. They've lost some really good posters since those days though IMO.