New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well if you guys keep talking about it and posting pictures about it....I can't see how you would.
For me after I saw it the first time when someone mentioned it I now can’t unsee it. Kinda like the first time you can see the man in the moons face. Now that’s what I see when looking at the moon.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
the shlong on the Logo was most likely intentional

Remember the Kentucky Wildcats logo?

031755FF-FCC9-42EE-9706-F86E11B3164A.jpeg

They eventually changed it when they realized what the designers had done

36E34177-E1F3-4EDC-AA16-9E2F78982FFA.jpeg

I mean designers do this all the time. Hidden dicks and other messages are tools of the trade.

There are some good ones out there. I mean how does a designer resist when given such great material? Like unwitting farmers’ love of grain silos and hay bails?

4E5D7E19-AE3B-484B-B9C0-A19BEF3557B0.jpeg

So I think it was put there on purpose cause it’s what designers do to not only get paid but have the last laugh.

That means just cause you didn’t originally see the drooping schlong in the logo until someone on the board mentioned it, doesn’t mean the limp dick isn’t there - or that it wasn’t intentional

I bet everyone on this forum smoked cigarettes in our youth and tripped out on the Camel cigarette package, then Ol’ Joe Camel himself enough to know what’s really going on

7503A6ED-9D66-4D93-9FD0-1073810160AB.png

E03A7999-3736-41F2-A93D-1FCBD1642F83.jpeg

Watch the Rams fix the issue soon

6AE5AFF2-A329-49C3-9C88-7681C56BECB5.jpeg

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
If you look hard enough, (see what I did there) you can find a shlong anywhere.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not even worried about the dick on the forehead. The eyes just look placid to me, surprised they didn't give them eyelashes.

The fan redo of the logo gave it eyes and it was immediately far better and more than good enough for me. Overall structure of it is fine for me, it's just the feel of it the fuckin thing looks almost timid.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
the shlong on the Logo was most likely intentional

Remember the Kentucky Wildcats logo?

View attachment 36247

They eventually changed it when they realized what the designers had done

View attachment 36248

I mean designers do this all the time. Hidden dicks and other messages are tools of the trade.

There are some good ones out there. I mean how does a designer resist when given such great material? Like unwitting farmers’ love of grain silos and hay bails?

View attachment 36249

So I think it was put there on purpose cause it’s what designers do to not only get paid but have the last laugh.

That means just cause you didn’t originally see the drooping schlong in the logo until someone on the board mentioned it, doesn’t mean the limp dick isn’t there - or that it wasn’t intentional

I bet everyone on this forum smoked cigarettes in our youth and tripped out on the Camel cigarette package, then Ol’ Joe Camel himself enough to know what’s really going on

View attachment 36251
View attachment 36250

Watch the Rams fix the issue soon

View attachment 36252
It was funny for about 10 minutes

but I've moved on

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The logo is like Pinocchio, the better the team plays, the bigger and harder the pecker grows!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
4e5d7e19-ae3b-484b-b9c0-a19bef3557b0-jpeg.36249

@Dieter the Brock that’s what you call so bad... it’s good. Lol.

Imagine walking into the office wearing a polo with that stitched on it as a crest.

:D

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
4e5d7e19-ae3b-484b-b9c0-a19bef3557b0-jpeg.36249

@Dieter the Brock that’s what you call so bad... it’s good. Lol.

Imagine walking into the office wearing a polo with that stitched on it as a crest.

:D
just to be fair , that was never the Iowa State Fair logo , it just showed up on social media one day . I don't think they ever did figure out who made it.................lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
just to be fair , that was never the Iowa State Fair logo , it just showed up on social media one day . I don't think they ever did figure out who made it.................lol

Yeah, I assume that was a fake. Too obvious. But nicely done.

Actually kind of cool to have you confirm. (y)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It was funny for about 10 minutes

but I've moved on

The new Rams logo is what it is.

Unfortunately for those of us who have yet to move on we know that if we Google “logo & penis” into search the Rams new logo pulls up. Not sure how funny that really is.

I wish I could legitimately rock a new cap with our new killer logo, but it’s cool, I’ll just be sticking with my sweat stained blue and white cap for the meantime. Every since I have had this hat we hired McVay, drafted Goff, and won the NFC Championship. I’ll just wait to get a new cap until the Rams fix the penis issue on the logo.

* the Iowa Fair logo though, that’s hilarious

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
As my absolute last comment about this... I could (generic I) get some festering, oozing growth on my well, let's call it 'a personal area'...Much as I might try, I could never get to like it...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This one is still growing on me...

View: https://i.imgur.com/Ixk9cbP.png

Here's why I can't take this crusade seriously. This logo still has ALL the things people are complaining about. The shape of the horn, the obsession with a dick on the face, the morning news, script everything.

Just because someone slapped an eyeball, made the accent line pointy, and mashed it with the script logo doesn't erase all the other points.

Why is the back of it so boxy? It looks clunky. Also, I just noticed that one of the horns has a gradient and the other doesn't. That looks like a mess. Finally the "A" doesn't mesh well with the right horn. It looks tilted, like a picture frame hanging crooked on a wall.

I get that people don't like what the team came out with, but IMO this concept isn't exactly better either when you really dissect it. It's actually worse IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's why I can't take this crusade seriously. This logo still has ALL the things people are complaining about. The shape of the horn, the obsession with a dick on the face, the morning news, script everything.

Just because someone slapped an eyeball, made the accent line pointy, and mashed it with the script logo doesn't erase all the other points.

Why is the back of it so boxy? It looks clunky. Also, I just noticed that one of the horns has a gradient and the other doesn't. That looks like a mess. Finally the "A" doesn't mesh well with the right horn. It looks tilted, like a picture frame hanging crooked on a wall.

I get that people don't like what the team came out with, but IMO this concept isn't exactly better either when you really dissect it. It's actually worse IMO.
naw. disagree, but that's ok.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thanks guys; now I see dicks on all logos with a ram.

Ram-symbol-old-2560x1440.png

WINS-00013%202C-300.jpg

LOL

62da43c1154657f6588da353a1503a49.png

Oh look, Colorado State doesn't have one; but it does have ovaries.

CSU-1021-white_2_1800x.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's fine. Just saying if this was the primary logo it would be the messiest and clunkiest in the entire league.
And I'm just saying it would be badass. *shruggs. I'm not part of a movement, I just know what I like.