New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did I say the big reveal for the uni logo was 12pm PST, March 23, 2020? I meant APRIL 23! My Bad...~ Kevin Demoff

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll tell you one thing, it’s colours reveal not colors. What’s the matter with you people??!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'm nervous and excited! With the current state of world affairs it's freaking awesome to have something to look forward to today though! Little more than 2 hours now!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok, if the new uni's don't suck....I can't wait to get my #30 jersey... ~Merlin
@Merlin
You joke but actually this is a big question on my mind: which jerseys to buy. It will be 99 and maybe one or two others for me. Although if these jerseys are fucking hideous the crisis will be resolved.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I’ll tell you one thing, it’s colours reveal not colors. What’s the matter with you people??!
Stop butchering our language you silly Brit. :p

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
Dang! I should have read more carefully. I was under the impression that the reveal would be noon my time, Eastern time zone.

Silly me! I guess I'll wait a couple more hours, grrr...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For anyone looking at the countdown timer.... the counter does not adjust to the individual time zones. This is proving difficult to rectify. So, the counter (I try to do this anyway) should be accurate for the LA Time Zone.

In this case, however, I think I might have it off. Anyone in Pacific time verify what you see on the counter? I could log off and check myself. My hunch is, it's off by 4hrs to that timezone.

That counter is cool, but I should probably see if we can make it a "day counter" if the hours are difficult to tie to timezone.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
What am I not getting with the colors countdown clock?

Is that Newfie time?

Edit: Yes @CGI_Ram it's 4 hours off.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
You joke but actually this is a big question on my mind: which jerseys to buy. It will be 99 and maybe one or two others for me. Although if these jerseys are fucking hideous the crisis will be resolved.

Not gonna be easy to get me outta my throwbacks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
QlWt6N1.gif

EasyE

Starter

make mine a Rev. Ike!