My sons Hudl highlights for his Jr year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He’s my little AD. They played Wyomissing in the State Quarterfinal. Lincoln was lined up on Caleb Brewer the entire game. Brewer is listed as 6’-4” 275 lbs. Penn State Oline commit. Lincoln had nine tackles as a DLineman in that game. He had 3 in one drive to force a punt. In the second half Wyomissing started running the ball to the other side of the line.

Holidaysburg had two D1 Oline recruits. They are a much bigger school than ours. After the game the coach went over to Lincoln and said that he ruined their entire game plan on offense.

After the Berwick game, their offensive tackle told him that they spent the entire week trying to figure out how to stop him, and it didn’t help at all.

Lincoln is 5’-8” 200lbs. I don’t know if he will get any small college offers at his size. I hope he does. I’m going to miss this when it’s all over.

View: http://www.hudl.com/v/2Me9mv

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love your kid's snap-count jumps and get-off. Definitely college worthy.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoyed this, tenacious little imp isn’t he? I bet the cheerleading dorises are all over him like a cheap suit!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love your kid's snap-count jumps and get-off. Definitely college worthy.
He watches more film than anyone on the team, including the coaches. The guy in charge of the Hudl tape can track hours. He takes what he learns to the coaches and teammates so they can practice exploiting weaknesses. I think he’d make a good coach one day.

He’s always been very athletic and strong but once he hit Jr high, I started him on watching aAaton Donald videos. He’s got all of his moves down to where they are automatic (swim, rip, club). He even does the jump chop club when the opponents splits aren’t too tight. He pushes off the backs of other players to redirect just like AD does. It’s so fun to watch.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Enjoyed this, tenacious little imp isn’t he? I bet the cheerleading dorises are all over him like a cheap suit!
Thanks. He is relentless. He never gets tired.

He has his share of girls chasing him but, he’s so dedicated to football and baseball that he says he never feels like he will have enough time to keep a girlfriend happy. So, he’s stayed single. I expect that will end eventually though.

I couldn’t be more proud of him. He works his butt off.