My Draft Day Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

codeman

UDFA
Here's my mock. I don't want to write a wall of text so I'll write a blurb. I can write more about a player if asked. You can watch highlights/film on youtube and draftbreakdown.

1.1– Jared Goff – QB – Cal (6’4, 215, 86.5 sparq/ 26th percentile)

He has outstanding pocket movement and awareness with surprising elusiveness to break sacks. He is a pure pocket passer who is still very young and has shown a lot of positive traits. I think he can get up to 225 pounds and slightly gain velocity while keeping his quick feet. Quick feet, quick decisions, quick release and accurate to all levels of the field. If he can consistently stay at his best throughout games he can be a Brees/Rivers type QB. Right away I think he can be in the Bradford/Dalton/Ryan category.

Trade 4.12 for 4.29 + 5.11
The Rams need to have more picks to add to the depth of the team.

4.15 – Tyrone Holmes – DE – Montana (6’2, 253, 130.8 sparq/ 80th percentile)
He is a #forceplayer who can become a tremendous pass rusher. He can bend the edge and has ridiculous burst off the line. He has counter moves and a nasty bull rush with a lot of power in his hands. He is a top pass rusher this year and a very good developmental player who can be isolated 1 on 1 with the Rams D-line.

4.29 – Kalan Reed – CB – Southern Miss (5’11, 192, 123.7 sparq/ 73.3th percentile)
Kalan is a great athlete who can play physical. He has great ball skills with 4 interceptions and 21 passes defensed last year. He has great click and close and can play zone and man to man. He is inconsistent with his technique but there is a lot to like and a lot to work with.

5.11 – Stephen Anderson – TE – Cal (6’2, 230, 129.3 sparq/ 81.5th percentile)
Everytime I watched Goff I kept noticing Anderson. He's a great move TE prospect in the Jordan Reed/Charles Clay mold. He has the speed and athleticism to run past linebackers and uses his size against safeties and cornerbacks. The former walk on has a very good understanding of the technical side of route running. I'm a big fan and believe he can take over Cook's spot on the field.

View: https://vine.co/v/itum6rFiuvl

Trade Mannion for 5.20 + conditional

Keenum has the ability to start and Goff is the franchise QB. The Rams have to get something for Foles or Mannion.

5.20 - Daniel Braverman – WR – Western Michigan (5’10, 175, 92.4 sparq/ 2.1 percentile)
The Rams desperately need a reliable slot receiver. It is an important piece of the offense that has been neglected for years. Braverman is a savant at running routes getting a ton of separation from the slot position. He can make contested catches, gets YAC, breaks a lot of tackles, and wins at the intermediate and deep parts of the field.

View: https://vine.co/v/iTBqvxFLrbm

6.2 – Vernon Adams – QB - Oregon (5’11, 200, 96.8 sparq/ 48.4th percentile)
Adams is by far my favorite QB in the draft and I believe he can be a starter in the NFL. His games against Washington and Oregon State were the best QB games I watched this year. After he came back from injury Oregon was undefeated, and he had a ridiculous 11 YPA and 67% completion. He's a big play threat who is safe with the ball, can throw to any part of the field from any platform. He works through his progressions, and finds space/lanes to throw. No one is better under pressure and no one is better at winning outside of structure. He can be a Tyrod Taylor type player. To me he is pretty much a better version of Manziel without the off field problems. I would make him a backup and develop him. He is what the Rams talked about liking in QBs with his elusiveness and ability to create explosive plays. He is a much better version of Keenum who is a gunslinger without a gun.

6.15 – Moritz Boehringer – WR – GFL (6’4, 227, 141.9 sparq/ 98.9th percentile)

He is a freak athlete testing better than 99% of NFL players. He is explosive with long speed and flexibility. The Rams took Quick in the 2nd as a raw talented WR to develop. In the 6th this is a no-brainer to me. Matt Waldman did a good job explaining his rawness and highlight tape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZy1H8Dwytc

Other late rounders I like are LB Elandon Roberts, LB Jatavis Brown and S Kevin Byard.

Some PFA player I like -
Michael Pierce – DT – Samford
Dalyn Williams – QB – Dartmouth
Joe Sommers – TE – Wisconsin Oshkosh
Makinton Dorleant – CB – Northern Iowa
Golden Ukonu – OL – Long Island

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You trade a QB and your logic is we have too many. Then you draft another one. Enough said.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan, DE IMO is not a need and don't want to deal Mannion to take Adams. Would rather spend our first pick in the 4th on bps wr/te.